回複:回複:independent letter

來源: lovewind 2005-10-30 11:54:40 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1601 bytes)
回答: independent letterlovewind2005-10-30 09:37:46
most of the contents are the same. But there are some difference as I know about:
1. Address the point in the notice in each letter and focus on that .
2. You don't need to address the point you have established, i.e. your work is to the national interest,etc.
3. For LC waiver, I can think of these points:
a. your contribution is greater than American with same minimum qualification. So the benefit of issuing you NIW is big than the benefit of hiring someone else (American) to do the job. You have to talk about your outstanding performance in each of your letter.
b. International travel and collaboration is very important for your work. You need to get one letter from international scholar to establish the point that it is a big loss to the national interest ifyou can't benefit from these international collaboration.
c. You can't work in certain area due to the restriction of PR. You can ask someone from governmental agency to say that the job there is mostly limited to PR or citizen. Therefore you lost your chance of working there due to your visa status although you are the best choice for that position.
d. You have been invited to attend certain presentation or talk or meeting but you can't go due to visa. It can also been done by some independent letter from internatioal scholar.
So even you were asked to present the evidence showing LC is not applicable to you, you still have to establish the point that you are better than most of your colleague.
That's my understanding and my lawyer has the simlar opinion.
Wish you good luck.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”