independent letter

來源: lovewind 2005-10-30 09:37:46 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1044 bytes)
回答: 回複:剛收到Intent to Deny letter frkaine2005-10-30 07:46:46
I have 3 independent letter for my original submission and 4 more independent letter for ITD. Here is the way that I get them:
1. Ask my mentor. She got me three.
2. Ask my friends to beg their boss or friend. I got 2.
3. Ask my citation. I got 1.
4. Ask someone who has asked me question regarding my research. I got 1.
My experience is that: if someone has any connection wtih you, the chance that he/she is willing to write you a letter is big. It doesn't need to be close connection. Just like cite your paper, meet you once in the meeting, asking you question regarding your work, etc.
Also your previous or present mentor is very important. He/she could help you a lot if he/she wants to.
Ask anyone that you can think of. Most of people that I have asked help from have been very considerate and helpful.
Dont' panic. I think that we have been unfairly treated and we have to fight back.
Good luck. Remember that you are not the only one. I don't want to quit and I hope that you are not going to.

所有跟帖: 

回複:independent letter -ppmmsugar- 給 ppmmsugar 發送悄悄話 (229 bytes) () 10/30/2005 postreply 11:00:42

回複:回複:independent letter -lovewind- 給 lovewind 發送悄悄話 (1601 bytes) () 10/30/2005 postreply 11:54:40

I agreed to the points listed -WorthIt- 給 WorthIt 發送悄悄話 (174 bytes) () 10/30/2005 postreply 22:14:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”