Let me help you....

來源: beijinxx 2005-10-10 09:32:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1290 bytes)
回答: Let me help you...beijinxx2005-10-10 02:04:43
-1- You need to file Canadian Income Tax no matter you have income or not in Canada otherwise you will have trouble when you apply for citizenship
-2- IF you or your hu*****and has income in U.S., you can file canadian tax first, and then file u.s. tax. There will be no double tax, because usually Canadian tax is higer than U.S. tax. IF you do not work and have childern, your tax in Canada will be lower, and you can also deduct your tuition against your hu*****and's income tax in Canada
-3- You can apply a B1 visa, however, to entering U.S.
IT will not impact you canadian residence....what need to do is not hide the fact that your hu*****and in U.S., but to let Canada Immigration know that, your hu*****and work in U.S. and you stay in Canada and both of you file tax in Canada, as long as you will not have lots of cross boarder record on your passport.
-4- Usually, when you driver cross back to Canada from U.S., they won't give a stamp on your passport. Also, remember it's not like China, people leaving Canada or U.S. won't have any records if they drive cross. IF you can convince Canada you just spent weekend in U.S., they will let you pass without stamp. Also, select your port of entry carefully, sometime you need to pick a more friendly port of entry to Canada.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks so much! I feel better. -需要你的幫助- 給 需要你的幫助 發送悄悄話 (119 bytes) () 10/10/2005 postreply 10:02:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”