Let me help you...

來源: beijinxx 2005-10-10 02:04:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1251 bytes)
Actually, it all about money...

-1- Live in Canada but close to U.S. boarder
-2- Rent a apartment in Canada using both you and your hu*****and's name
-3- Install Telephone in Canada and Cable TV with both you and your hu*****and's name
-4- Have bank account in Canada (Joint Accunt)
-5- Buy a car in Canada using your friend or relatives name....drive cross board and park you car at your friends' place or long term parking place, and go to your hu*****and's city and stay with him
-6- Do not use your Canadian credit card in U.S.
-7- Do not use you U.S. credit card in Canada
-8- File income tax in Canada for both you and your hu*****and (File Canadian first and U.S. later, only 5-10% difference)
-9- if you have friends in Canada, ask them to use your debit card to buy groceries and give the money back to you as cash to keep bank account activities.

The key is to keep your activities in Canada and file tax...even your hu*****and in U.S., its not likely, Canada will challenge your residency in Canada, if you can provide all documents such as bank acount activity, rent agreement, telephone bill, utility bills, and etc.

Once you become the Canadian citizen, your hu*****and will have no problem....

所有跟帖: 

非常非常感謝你!你是說正常簽證去美國嗎?好簽嗎? -需要你的幫助- 給 需要你的幫助 發送悄悄話 (120 bytes) () 10/10/2005 postreply 07:14:52

A Question for you. thanks -DO-PERM:- 給 DO-PERM: 發送悄悄話 (345 bytes) () 10/10/2005 postreply 07:30:04

Let me help you.... -beijinxx- 給 beijinxx 發送悄悄話 (1290 bytes) () 10/10/2005 postreply 09:32:38

Thanks so much! I feel better. -需要你的幫助- 給 需要你的幫助 發送悄悄話 (119 bytes) () 10/10/2005 postreply 10:02:01

very risky, man! -gifkins- 給 gifkins 發送悄悄話 (367 bytes) () 10/10/2005 postreply 13:35:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”