About this part,mine said:

來源: immigrate 2005-09-26 20:05:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2344 bytes)
This is what my attorney wrote for me in the petition:

III. LABOR CERTIFICATION APPLICANTS FOR GOVERNMENT-FUNDED RESEARCH

Because the NYSDOT test involves a predisposition for the labor certification process, another issue arises. Specifically, this issue is whether granting a national interest waiver to a petitioning scientist would be contrary to the important national interest concerns of potential available U.S. workers.

Dr. xx has demonstrated a documented impact of research work and accomplishments substantially greater than others in his specialized field.( Details omitted.)

The very nature of “floating” funding prohibits employers from filing labor certification applications for these scientists. The change of funding and relocation of the scientists to new jobs would result in a withdrawal of any labor certification application. Given this reality, it should also be noted that a change of employer is not necessarily the desire of the scientist – unlike other professionals such as computer professionals, who leave jobs in search of higher pay. In these circumstances, the medical research scientist is forced to change employers and job sites to continue to pursue his/her area of expertise due to grant consolidations and other similar factors outside the control of the most esteemed international investigator.

Dr. xx is a leading scientist in the field of xx. His work has been funded by the National Institutes of Health, the most prominent institutions in and supporters of medical research in the United States. If funding should cease, however, Dr. xx’s critical research will end if he does not have the flexibility to change her employment in this vital field. He will need the ability, not allowed by the labor certification process, to follow the funding for this important research. Likewise, the long-term obligations of the labor certification process will adversely affect the national interest in the case of Dr. xx. Without this flexibility, Dr. xx could not have been recruited by xx from xx to contribute his expertise to one of the leading research efforts in the world.
For these reasons, it would be clearly contrary to the national interest of important xx research to deprive a prospective employer of the services of the alien.

所有跟帖: 

回複:About this part,mine said: -Help007- 給 Help007 發送悄悄話 (103 bytes) () 09/26/2005 postreply 20:16:42

回複:回複:About this part,mine said: -immigrate- 給 immigrate 發送悄悄話 (491 bytes) () 09/26/2005 postreply 20:24:41

回複:回複:About this part,mine sai -newniw- 給 newniw 發送悄悄話 (331 bytes) () 09/26/2005 postreply 20:29:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”