怎樣能閱讀你的阿卡西記錄 (英文)

來源: yzout 2021-09-21 10:24:58 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (10838 bytes)
The Akashic Records are said to be a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present and future

Many practitioners and healers are now offering Akashic Record readings, but what do they entail and how will such a session benefit one’s wellbeing. We speak with Zeo Sheehan, an Akashic Record reader, spiritual healer/teacher and divine channel who has over 20 years of experience in this field.

WHAT ARE THE AKASHIC RECORDS?

It’s the cosmic databank where the truth of all that ever was, is and will be is stored. It is basically all the things that ever happened to a person or to a soul. So whatever was part of your journey, whatever you’ve experienced, all your impressions, everything is stored there in that field of information. When you access the Akashic Records, you can either have just pure insight – read only, or you can use that information to transform your energy and accordingly, there will be a change made in the Akashic Records.

Let’s say I find out that I have a really huge fear of drowning, because I’ve drowned multiple times in other lifetimes. So if I then work on that, or I release the fear and the panic, and I do some transformation around that, then the Akashic Records will change accordingly. It’s not that my past life would change, but in the future, I would not keep experiencing the same issue.

IS THE FUTURE WRITTEN IN THE AKASHIC RECORDS?

The future is very complex to understand by a linear mind. So when you discuss the future, you’re always discussing multiple potentials or possibilities. But let’s say I have insight into the past, and I make a change, of course the Akashic Records in the future will change because the probability for my life to be better or more graceful increases.

I mostly use the Akashic Records in relation to the past, because by healing the past, by clearing the past issues, you  improve your ability to create the best possible future.

See also: Top 10 Wellness Retreats in the World

Akashic Records - Destination Deluxe
Photo: Courtesy of Rudy and Peter Skitterians

WHO CAN READ THE AKASHIC RECORDS? HOW DO YOU ACCESS THEM?

Anyone who is either spiritually inclined, educated and well trained (as myself) or has a natural ability to tune into the higher vibrations of the energetic plane (inherent predisposition). Anyone who has the capacity to raise their energy, because they exist on a higher frequency, a higher level of energy. So anyone can be trained to reach that level by raising their energy, by raising their frequency.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN READING SOMEONE’S AKASHIC RECORDS AND READING SOMEONE’S AURA, SINCE THE AURA ALSO CARRIES A PERSON’S ENTIRE PAST?

The Akashic Records are much more extensive and set differently. Whatever information is held in the Akashic Records is only downloaded into your energy field when your soul is ready to meet a specific learning or a specific growth. So if I tune into a person’s aura, I’m only accessing what is currently the limitations or the emotional or energetic state. I’m not actually getting the complete picture of the soul itself. If I make an analogy, it’s almost like the postal service…the Akashic Records are just like the distribution center and you’re the receiver of the package. And only once you’re ready to unpack, it is actually sent down into your energy field.

HOW DID YOU LEARN TO TUNE INTO THE AKASHIC RECORDS? HOW CAN SOMEONE LEARN THIS?

I personally cultivated this ability to “tune into the Akashic station” over many years before I even received 1 fragment of information. I did a one-year training, and then I practiced for another one and a half years until I could access the Akashic Records and maintain the connection for at least 30 minutes

WHAT SORT OF QUESTIONS CAN I ANSWER BY ACCESSING THE AKASHIC RECORDS?

It all depends on one’s intention (what info do you want to access?) or wether your spirit or higher intelligence wishes to reveal something specific to the person. It’s a matter of trust ultimately. But you can ask pretty much anything, with a caveat of course…there is a kind of inherent intelligence in the Akashic Records that doesn’t allow a person to access information for the purpose of misusing it or if it’s simply not useful or wise for a person to know something. Also in regards to the future, all information needs to be understood in terms of potential possibilities, that means some things are extremely likely to occur and other things are less and less likely to predict the further one looks into the future.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”