印度醫生在抖音上揭露,咖啡裏包括一定百分比的蟑螂等殘骸

來源: yzout 2021-03-11 05:42:15 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6809 bytes)

In the viral clip, Dr. Raj explained that pre-ground coffee — the kind you can get in most stores — can contain ground-up cockroaches.

“Just so you know … if you drink coffee, you’re also consuming cockroaches,” his video’s caption read.

“Certain percentages of coffee beans become infested with cockroaches and other insects and they usually can’t be processed out completely,” Dr. Raj claimed.

He added that most food and health authorities do allow a certain percentage of “bug parts” in food. According to fact-checking by Snopes, this is largely true, however, it’s unknown whether there have been recorded cases of cockroach traces in ground coffee. Most examples, Snopes notes, are anectodal.

Dr. Raj recommends you avoid drinking pre-ground coffee if you’re allergic to cockroaches — but otherwise, they’re not much more than a tiny source of protein.

“You’re telling me I’ve been drinking the very thing I am terrified of my entire life?” one incredulous TikToker commented.

“This is one of those things I regret knowing,” another added.

Dr. Raj wasn’t short on more alleged fun facts in the comments section either.

“Some people who work in coffee processing often become allergic to cockroaches as a result of constantly handling the beans,” he claimed.

“Thank goodness I only drink tea,” one user responded.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”