好夢成真!

來源: YMCK1025 2019-02-08 21:26:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7734 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ YMCK1025 ] 在 2019-02-09 12:37:01 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 晚安七彩奶油2019-02-08 21:22:34

傲慢讓別人無法來愛我,偏見讓我無法去愛別人

傲慢讓別人無法來愛我,偏見讓我無法去愛別人。

2/10

要是他沒有觸犯我的驕傲,我也很容易原諒他的驕傲。

3/10

幸福一經拒絕,就不值得我們再加重視。

4/10

將感情埋藏得太深有時是件壞事。如果一個女人掩飾了對自己所愛的男子的感情,她也許就失去了得到他的機會。

5/10

驕傲多半不外乎我們對我們自己的估價,虛榮卻牽涉到我們希望別人對我們的看法。

6/10

我也說不準究竟是在什麽時間,在什麽地點,

看見了你什麽樣的風姿,

聽到了你什麽樣的談吐,便是使得我開始愛上了你。

那是在好久以前的事。

等我發覺我自己開始愛上你的時候,我已是走了一半路了。

7/10

大凡家境不好而又受過相當教育的青年女子,總是把結婚當作僅有的一條體麵的退路. 盡管結婚並不一定會叫人幸福,但總算給她自己安排了一個最可靠的儲藏室,日後可以不致挨凍受餓。

8/10

婚姻生活是否能幸福,完全是個機會問題。一對愛人婚前脾氣摸得非常透,或者脾氣非常相同,這並不能保證他們倆就會幸福。他們總是弄到後來距離越來越遠,彼此煩惱。你既然得和這個人過一輩子,你最好盡量少了解他的缺點。

9/10

假如一個女人愛上了一個男人,隻要女方不故意瞞住男方,男方一定會看得出。

10/10

要是愛你愛的少些,話就可以說的多些了。

He is not vicious, and as far as fortune goes, it's an eligible match.

他不是壞人 就財產而言 他也是適合的對象  是很適合 

There are few people whom I really love, and even fewer of whom I think well.

我真心愛的人不多 看得起的人更少 

The more I see of the world, the more I am dissatisfied with it.

對這個世界看得越多 我就越不滿 

In declaring myself thus I'm aware that I will be going expressly against the wishes of my family,my friends, and, I hardly need add, my own better judgement.   The relative situation of our families makes any alliance between us a reprehensible connection. As a rational man I cannot but regard it as such myself, but it cannot be helped.  Almost from the earliest moments, I have come to feel for you...  ..a passionate admiration and regard.which despite my struggles, has overcome every rational objection.I beg you, most fervently, to relieve my suffering and consent to be my wife. 

不用說也違背我的理智 ,我們兩家地位懸殊 結親一定會被嚴厲譴責  ,我的理智也無法不這麽想 但我沒有辦法 ,從我們剛認識開始 我就對你產生了…  一份熱切的愛幕和感情  , 盡管不斷掙紮 我的理性還是被打敗了 .我必須熱切地懇求你 解除我的痛苦,答應嫁給我  .

In such cases as these, I believe the established mode is to express a sense of obligation. But I cannot.I have never desired your good opinion, and you have certainly bestowed it most unwillingly. I'm sorry to cause pain to anyone, but it was unconsciously done, 

我相信碰上像這種情形 一般人都會表示感激   但我無法這麽做  .我從來不曾渴求你的看重 而你這麽做是心不甘情不願 ,我很遺憾造成別人的痛苦 但我完全是無心的,也希望很快會煙消雲散

It is a truth universally acknowledged,that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife

有錢的單身漢總要娶位太太,這是一條舉世公認的真理

Some people even did not intend to do bad things, can in fact it can still do wrong, misery consequences. Every careless and don't see other people's well-intentioned, and the lack of a decisive person, all similar to harm them.

有些人即使沒有存心做壞事,可事實上事情仍會做錯,引起不幸的後果。凡是粗心大意、看不出別人的好心好意,而且缺乏果斷的人,都一樣能害人。

Pretend modesty often is nonsense, sometimes just is the beat around the bush boast

假裝謙虛往往就是信口開河,有時候簡直是拐彎抹角的自誇。

Married life is happiness, completely is a chance to question.

婚姻生活是否幸福,完全是個機會問題。

A pair of lovers premarital understand each other well or character special similar, this does not mean that after their marriage can be happy. They are often get later distance farther and farther, each other troubles. Since you have with this person for life, to his faults know as little as possible.

一對愛人婚前彼此非常了解或性格特別相似,這並不能說明他們婚後會幸福。他們往往是弄到後來距離越來越遠,彼此煩惱。你既然得和這個人過一輩子,對他的缺點知道得越少越好。

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”