理解MM。發生得那麽突然,生活有那麽多夢想都破碎了。

來源: 玫瑰花叢 2010-06-25 20:36:26 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1269 bytes)
推薦一本書,可以讓MM心裏寬慰些。

Life on the Other Side:: A Psychic's Tour of the Afterlife

by Sylvia Browne

下麵是一個讀者在www.amazon.com的評論,和MM情況相似。
“I lost my hu*****and this year and it was the most horrific time in my life. I saw Sylvia on a cable program which led me to her books. Her book The Other Side and Back was the turning point in my grief process.Not only did it give me great comfort in knowing my loved one was happy and still with me,it also satisfied my inner voice that what I had been taught about an avenging God was not true.We all have that inner voice and physic ability and Sylvia is a great teacher and a gift from God through her writings. Her discussions on our themes is so right on that I find myself looking at others in a more compassionate way.Her discussion on all of our guides and angels helped me to deal with my own contact from God two months after I lost my loved one. There are not enough words to describe what happened to my soul except to say if I had not read this book I would be in a mental institution trying to figure out what and why it happened.Sylvia is right in this book about God,our souls, and all the guides and angels he sends to help us. The Other Side is truly there. ”
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”