請護持一位小朋友的初發善心

來源: 宛然 2013-04-30 08:46:42 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1712 bytes)
請護持一位小朋友的初發善心

我所教的傳統文化學習班的一位小朋友。她寫了一篇文章,被挑選參加全美小朋友作文比賽。她發心如果得獎的話,這個獎勵就給他們的班級。我看見她媽媽到處求助,希望大家能幫她的女兒滿她的美好願望。慈母之心真讓我感動。而我更感動的是小朋友的初發善心。

希望這裏的朋友們,看看她的文章,如果覺得還不錯的話,您隻用兩分鍾時間,就可以滿了這對母女的願望。

非常感謝。功德無量!

This is Zhuqiu. My daughter, Sabrina Ye, is from Short Pump Elementary School, Henrico. She wrote an essay "The World Must End" and was chosen as one of the finalists in a national writing contest and she would like you to vote on her essay! (Thank you so much if you already voted for her!) She is trying to get enough votes so she can win a prize for her classroom! As a Chinese mom, I really think I have the responsibility to booster her passion in English writing! So here I reach out our Chinese communities and ask you to vote for her too! To vote is very easy and takes less than 1 minute. All you need is sign up an email account and a click!

Here are the directions to vote:

1. 1. Go to this website:
http://readinglabs.shycast.com/

2. 2. Click on Sign Up to create an account ( All you need is an email account)
3. 3. Scroll down and click my essay: The World Must End (category: 4th-6th science fiction)
4. 4. Click the green button says “VOTE FOR THIS” to vote

Thank you for your support!!

Best regards,

Zhuqiu Ye

宛然敬上

所有跟帖: 

Vote for Me!---來自葉采晗的請求 -宛然- 給 宛然 發送悄悄話 宛然 的博客首頁 (3085 bytes) () 04/30/2013 postreply 10:25:56

為什麽不順其自然呢? 對其他參加的小孩不公平吧? -老恐龍- 給 老恐龍 發送悄悄話 老恐龍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/30/2013 postreply 12:01:25

您說的對。我看那位媽媽很辛苦,再就是大概其他小孩也是這樣的方式。所以幫忙發帖了。 -宛然- 給 宛然 發送悄悄話 宛然 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/30/2013 postreply 17:43:23

回複:為什麽不順其自然呢? 對其他參加的小孩不公平吧? -宛然- 給 宛然 發送悄悄話 宛然 的博客首頁 (917 bytes) () 05/01/2013 postreply 04:53:51

你這種利用別人善心的方式真是不可取. 你咋知道別人也在做? -老恐龍- 給 老恐龍 發送悄悄話 老恐龍 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2013 postreply 08:20:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”