to : -如風64- brother

來源: oops10101 2010-10-15 10:36:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3074 bytes)

Acutally  I think , maybe there is no differece between Buddhism and Christian, just different forms of teaching to different people, so maybe we don't need to argue, just pick the form that fits us the best?

When Christ told his follower that whoever belived him shall be saved, I don't believe that is what he really meant ( but of course I am not the master of that topic, so any comments are welcome ). I think what he really meant, if you truely believe in Jersus, and do what he taught, which is loving everyone, then you will be saved. Unfortunately he was spoking to all kinds people, if he put this way then his teach wont be so popular, as most people wont like the idea to sacrifice for others:-) so he put in a simpler form, but Mother Toresa got it.and the 108 year old lady in Singapore got it too.

So it's the same thing in Buddhism, Buddha used lots of form to talk to different level of people and some are contradictory, but for you at a college level, why bother to laugh at what he said to elementary school students?

But one point is critical, both Buddha and Chris sacrificed their life for us, they all tought us that we are one big family and should love each other. Now whoever here can't even give up his/her face, his/her such called dignity, instead of spending time to help each other, but just waste energy argue/attach, that is definitely not what these greatest teachers tought us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Accidently, just the article below, from 南懷瑾先生, this is a common mistake for most of us ?

6)傲慢。據我所知,凡是學了佛的人,或信了其他宗教的人,比世界上任何人都傲慢。以為別人不信,就是魔鬼,自己自認是聖人。學佛人同樣犯這種毛病,不過換了一個說法:他唉呀!很可憐,地獄種子啊!尤其是有點功夫的人,隻要學佛打坐三天,然後天上天下,惟我獨尊起來了,別人的功夫都不行。

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!