organic synthesis business for sale

來源: tiger001 2021-08-19 19:17:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1464 bytes)

Organic synthesis business for sale

I have run my company for 15 years. Due to age and moving out of USA, I need to sell my small company at a suitable price.

If you are interested in starting up a business in USA, this is really a great opportunity. Nothing necessary  to buy. Just move in and start the business. I have 1800 square feet lab for you. I own the lab warehouse.  4 Four hoods available. If you need more, it is OK to install more hoods. I have various equipment for organic synthesis.

Company locate in Philadelphia area. Location is very convenient, very close to highway. Very quiet area.  Very friendly area. No troubles from government at all. Purchase is very convenient.

I can teach you how to do the business. I can provide all technology,  operating notebook , data to you. I can provide all  my clients and the business procedures to you.

My company specializing on custom synthesis and custom research on various high level organic compound synthesis, including pharmaceutical compounds, pharmaceutical intermediate compounds, liquid crystal compounds, fluorescent functional dyes and other high level organic compounds.

Have more than eighty thousand catalog compounds. More than two thousand compounds are in stock.

If you are interested, please contact me. You can also schedule a time to have a visit.

加跟帖:

• 標題:
  • 內容(可選項): [所見即所得|預覽模式] [HTML源代碼] [如何上傳圖片] [怎樣發視頻] [如何貼音樂]