回複:求建議, mobile app dev

來源: 舞龍 2014-02-14 18:30:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1096 bytes)
回答: 求建議, mobile app devbenbison2014-02-13 22:21:17

This should depend on what you can do. If you are a developer, you should do it youself. The coding is not that difficult. I have not worked on iphone but on android. If you are experienced in java programming, it is not that difficult to learn android and creat a decent mobile app. The difficult part for a developer is creation of those garphics used in your app and other no code related stuff.

If you are not a developer, you have to find someone else to code for you. I think you can try those freelancers as those on oDesk. But I am not a big fan of it. If you do want to try freelancers, I think it is better to use someone in China for which you have a better channel of communication. You can take a look at  豬八戒 websit.

Anyway, the ideal developer to work with is someone you know. In case you don't know, for Boston area, you can go to Mobile Monday Boston organization (http://www.momoboston.com/) where you migh be able to find someone. Or go to a Chinese orangization - NECINA (www.necina.org) to find someone.

Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:求建議, mobile app dev -benbison- 給 benbison 發送悄悄話 (295 bytes) () 02/14/2014 postreply 20:25:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”