墾求幫忙如何處理 ebay 糾紛

來源: whiteoak 2009-09-13 12:40:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1373 bytes)

第一次上Ebay 買東西,東轉西轉時,不小心贏了三個bid (同一個東西),我居然還沒有意識到,然後換了個 買家,又Bid了一次,網頁很順利地引我到了付費頁,於是也就通過Paypal 交了錢,不久,收到了訂的東西。誰知過了幾天,bay 來mail說,I have three upaid items...surprised and confused, I went to ebay and canceled those three items from my buy basket..without reading any ebay polices, I thought that's allI needed to do...days later, I got another email saying I need to pay. so I contacted the seller , apologized and ask him if I can get out of the bid. the seller( he is not the one I actually bought ) never get back to me, and today I dot email saying the seller is putting me on 'unpaid item strike'...I check the ebay policy ( should have read them before I do anything, that's my fault, I know)..it is saying if the issue is not resolved, ebay can fine me for breaching the contract since I won the bid and it is a contract...btw, I did not really get the three items yet, they are not shipped yet.

So now, what should I do? the seller is in Koren, I can't find his phone number, and he is not responding my email, I send ebay an email asking for help and forgiveness...so far no response yet...can I just ignore them? How far they will go ?

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.

我中文到字太慢,所以半路換成英文,對不起。請多包涵。

所有跟帖: 

我是新手我怕誰?最多get a strike,(3次趕出eBay),you can call eBay to reomve it -WayCool- 給 WayCool 發送悄悄話 WayCool 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2009 postreply 13:35:28

Thanks,But will they find a way to fine me ? -whiteoak- 給 whiteoak 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2009 postreply 13:50:07

贏了bid理應付款. 如不需要可以轉手賣掉. 拒絕付款等於把小錯變成大錯 -九陰九陽- 給 九陰九陽 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/13/2009 postreply 22:13:56

謝謝各位的回帖。 -whiteoak- 給 whiteoak 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2009 postreply 10:42:42

eBay上買賣也是合同,盡量別違約吧。 -吐奶貓- 給 吐奶貓 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2009 postreply 11:31:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”