神給的保持健康的良方

來源: 加州花坊 2011-06-10 19:20:42 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3330 bytes)

正在學習華理克牧師的每日靈修的內容,簡單明了,但是很受益。

Rick Warren's Daily Devotional
http://zh-cn.youversion.com/reading-plans/rick-warrens-daily-devotional/32

箴言 3:1-2 我兒,不要忘記我的法則(或作“指教”),你心要謹守我的誡命。 2 因為他必將長久的日子、生命的年數與平安加給你。
詩篇 119:73 你的手製造我,建立我。求你賜我悟性,可以學習你的命令。

神給的長壽良方

假如我有一粒藥,可以承諾你延年益壽,你可能會付很多錢想得到它。但是如果我告訴你,作為一個基督徒,你已經有了一把長壽的鑰匙,並且是免費的,你相信嗎?

上帝在聖經裏已經給了你所有的保持健康的秘方,它是你的健康守則。正如大衛說,“你的手製造我,建立我。求你賜我悟性,可以學習你的命令。 ” (詩篇119:73),在申命記,它說:“這些指示不是空話,他們是你的生命!你們在過約但河要得以為業的地上、必因順從它而日子得以長久。(申命記32:47 NLT的)”神說:“假如你按照我的話保持健康,你將享受長壽。”

什麽是我們應該記住的命令? “5 你要專心仰賴耶和華、不可倚靠自己的聰明.6 在你一切所行的事上、都要認定他、他必指引你的路。7 不要自以為有智慧.要敬畏耶和華、遠離惡事.8 這便醫治你的肚臍、滋潤你的百骨。9 你要以財物和一切初熟的土產、尊榮耶和華.10 這樣、你的倉房、必充滿有餘、你的酒醡、有新酒盈溢。 (箴言3:5-10)

這些經文強調的一些因素,你可能沒想過,但是,他們會保持你的身體健康:寧靜,信靠神,正直,謙遜和慷慨。這些會使你更健康,因為你的身體健康受你的精神健康的影響。

God's Prescription for Good Health

If I had a pill that could promise to add years to your life, you'd probably pay a lot of money for it. But what if I told you, as a Christian, you already have the key to a long life and it's free?

God has given all of the principles for health management in his Word, the Bible. The Bible is the owner's manual for your body. As David says, "You made my body, Lord; now give me sense to heed your laws." (Psalm 119:73 LB) And in Deuteronomy, it says, "These instructions are not mere words - they are your life! By obeying them you will enjoy a long life in the land ." (Deuteronomy 32:47 NLT) God says, "If you do what I tell you to do with your health, you will enjoy a long life."

What are the commands we should keep in our hearts? "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the firstfruits of your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing ." (Proverbs 3:5-10 NIV)

These verses highlight some factors that you probably don't think about, but they will keep you healthy: tranquility, trust in God, integrity, humility, and generosity. These things will cause your health to be better because your physical health is influenced by your spiritual health.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝花姐的分享,祝周末愉快! -成長- 給 成長 發送悄悄話 成長 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2011 postreply 20:47:11

good -barton- 給 barton 發送悄悄話 barton 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/10/2011 postreply 22:10:14

謝謝花姐分享。 周末快樂! -sinead4273- 給 sinead4273 發送悄悄話 sinead4273 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/11/2011 postreply 13:56:36

謝謝花姐~~~~ -piao11- 給 piao11 發送悄悄話 piao11 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/12/2011 postreply 05:32:17

謝謝花姐,還有呢,“當孝敬父母,使你的日子在耶和華你神所賜你的地上得以長久。” -苗青青- 給 苗青青 發送悄悄話 苗青青 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/15/2011 postreply 07:43:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”