譯美國當代詩人約翰.古德.弗萊徹【綠色交響曲】(第三節) (圖)

來源: 清衣江 2009-10-11 07:58:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4340 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 清衣江 ] 在 2010-03-02 12:25:33 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

GREEN SYMPHONY III By John Gould Fletcher 美國當代詩人約翰.古德.弗萊徹【綠色交響曲】(1886-1950) 綠色交響曲(第三節) III \ Far let the voices of the mad wild birds be calling me, I will abide in this forest of pines. 遠遠地讓野鳥瘋狂的聲音呼叫我 我會留在這片鬆樹林中 When the wind blows Battling through the forest, I hear it distantly, The crash of a perpetual sea. 當風吹起的時候 它激烈地掙紮著穿過森林 我聽見了遙遠處傳來的一種聲音, 一片永恒的海洋上猛烈撞擊聲音 When the rain falls, I watch the silver spears slanting downwards From pale river-pools of sky, Enclosed in dark fronds. 當下雨的時侯, 我看著銀白色的萬道雨絲 從被幽暗的蘇鐵樹葉圍困的天空當中的蒼白河流湖泊中 傾斜著向下飄落 When the sun shines, I weave together distant branches till they enclose mighty circle, I sway to the movement of hooded summits, I swim leisurely in deep blue seas of air. 當陽光普照, 我把稀疏的樹枝編織在一起,直至環繞成強大的圓圈, 我隨著被覆蓋的山峰的移動而搖擺 我在深藍色的空氣大海裏悠閑地暢遊。 I hung the smooth bark of stately red pillars I mark the progression of dark dial-shadows Flung diagonally downwards through the afternoon。 我掛在紅色莊嚴的柱子的光滑的樹皮上 我記下了行進中的像指針一樣移動的 整個下午被傾斜地投下的黑暗影子。 This turf is not like turf: It is a smooth dry carpet of velvet, Embroidered with brown patterns of needles and cones. These trees are not like trees: They are innumerable feathery pagoda-umbrellas, Stiffly ungracious to the wind, Teetering on red-lacquered stems. 這些草地並不像草地 它真的是用針頭和鬆果的褐色模式 繡織成的一張平滑幹燥的絲絨地毯 這些樹木並不像樹木: 是對風生硬無禮的 無數羽毛狀的寶塔傘, 它們蹣跚地走在塗抹著紅漆的樹幹上. In the evening I listen to the winds’ lisping, While the conflagrations of the sunset flicker and clash behind me, Flamboyant crenellations of glory amid the charred ebony boles. 晚上我聽著風的呼嘯聲, 盡管夕陽火焰在我身後閃爍和衝撞, 但在燒焦的烏木樹幹中的華麗的雉堞燦爛輝煌。 In the night the fiery nightingales Shall clash and trill through the silence: Like the voices of mermaids crying From the sea. 黑夜裏火焰般的夜鶯 還在發出撞擊聲和顫音打破這亙古沉寂的靜謐: 發出好像來自大海的。 美人魚一樣哭泣的聲音 Long ago has the moon whelmed this uncompleted temple. Stars swim like gold fish far above the black arches. 很久以前月亮就已吞沒了這座未完工的廟宇。 繁星好像金魚在黑色拱門上高高處暢遊。 Far let the timid feet of dawn fly to catch me: I will abide in this forest of pines: For I have unveiled naked beauty, And the things that she whispered to me in the darkness, Are buried deep in my heart. 遠遠地讓黎明曙光膽小的腳步飛馳過來抓住我: 我會留在這片鬆樹林中 因為我已展露了一位赤裸裸的美女, 而黑暗中她對我低聲的耳語 會深深地埋藏在我心中。 Now let the black tops of the pine-trees break like a spent wave, Against the gray sky: These are tombs and temples and altars sun-kindled for me.、 此刻,讓鬆樹黑色的頂端像精疲力竭的波浪 衝擊著灰白的天空, 這些都是太陽為我點燃的墳墓,廟宇,祭壇. (全詩完) 約翰。古德。弗萊徹(1886-1950):((簡介接第二詩節):1917年弗萊徹開始在精神上以及風格上詩的寫作發生改變。他以驚人的坦率宣布自我的情感。在出版了三本意象派詩集之後,他尋求詩的深度而不是表麵的事物,他的詩“林肯”就已達到和人類的美德有更密切關係的目標。詩【生命之樹】(1918年)讚揚了動人的神秘主義,更明顯的本土詩【花崗岩石與碎石機】(1921年)和【寓言】(1925年)包含有對詩人全新的預言性的注解。雖然這些詩沒有他最出名詩那樣引人注目,他後來的詩所達到的深度是他以前的詩從未達到過的。雖然潛意識往往決定了弗萊徹的幻想,但是恬靜的音樂支配它們. 通過詩【黑色的岩石】(1928年)和【亞當的分枝】(1926年)可看出,詩人的嚴肅,溫柔的抒情風格有進步,詩中的哲學是類似於尼采的哲學,而座右銘很可能是布萊克的座右銘“我們已從大火中跋涉過了,然而我們怎麽還沒被大火所吞噬?”.從來沒有一個受歡迎的詩人,像弗萊徹那樣---從他獨具的和起伏不定的才智中有得有失。他是一個在不斷變化的詩人。 。

所有跟帖: 

倒數第二句,第八句,擬改成:--,第一句也不妥 -清衣江- 給 清衣江 發送悄悄話 清衣江 的博客首頁 (183 bytes) () 10/11/2009 postreply 18:22:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”