小兒借錢

來源: 加州花坊 2013-07-15 19:18:30 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2097 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 加州花坊 ] 在 2013-07-19 21:18:14 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

翻譯 花姐

摘自《繼續讀書》

SON: "Daddy, may I ask you a question?"
DAD: "Yeah sure, what is it?"
SON: "Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"
DAD: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?"
SON: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?"
DAD: "If you must know, I make $100 an hour."
SON: "Oh! (With his head down).
SON: "Daddy, may I please borrow $50?"
The father was furious.
DAD: "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behavior."
The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.
The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's questions. How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?
After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down, and started to think:
Maybe there was something he really needed to buy with that $ 50 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the little boy's room and opened the door.
DAD: "Are you asleep, son?"
SON: "No daddy, I'm awake".
DAD: "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier. It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $50 you asked for."
The little boy sat straight up, smiling.
SON: "Oh, thank you daddy!"
Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man saw that the boy already had money, started to get angry again. The little boy slowly counted out his money, and then looked up at his father.
DAD: "Why do you want more money if you already have some?"
SON: "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do.
"Daddy, I have $100 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."
The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little son, and he begged for his forgiveness. It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that $100 worth of your time with someone you love? If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family and friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family.
Some things are more important.
Please LIKE and SHARE :)

兒子說:“爸爸,我可以問你一個問題嗎?”
爸爸:“肯定,是什麽呢?”
兒子說:“爸爸,你多少錢一個小時?”
爸爸:“這不幹你的事,你為什麽問這樣的事情嗎?”
兒子說:“我隻是想知道,請告訴我,你一個小時掙多少錢?”
爸爸:“如果你一定要知道,我每小時100美元。”
兒子:“哦!(低著頭)“,兒子又問:”爸爸,可以借我$ 50嗎?“
父親大怒:”如果你問這個問題的唯一的原因,是可以借一些錢,買一個沒用的玩具或其他一些廢物,那你走回到你的房間,睡覺吧,並且想想為什麽你會那麽自私,我每天拚命工作就是為你這麽幼稚的舉動嗎?“

小男孩悄悄地去了他的房間,關上了門。爸爸坐了下來,開始,越想越生氣,這個孩子怎麽敢為了借一些錢問這樣的問題?大約過了一個小時,爸爸平靜下來了,開始想:”也許他真的需要50元買東西,他平常從不要錢的。“ 於是他去了小男孩的房間敲門,門敞開了。

爸爸:“你睡著了,兒子?”
兒子:“爸,我還醒著”
爸爸:“我一直在想,也許我是對你太嚴厲了。今天是個漫長的一天,我把我的悶氣出在你身上了。這裏是 你要的50元,給你。“ 小男孩坐直了,麵帶微笑。

兒子說:”哦,謝謝你,爸爸!“然後把手伸到枕頭下,拿出一堆皺巴巴的鈔票。爸爸看到那個男孩已經有錢,開始生氣了,小男孩慢慢地數著錢,然後抬頭看著他的父親。

爸爸:“為什麽你想要更多的錢,你已經有了一些啊?”
兒子:“因為我不夠,但現在我有足夠的了。 爸爸,我現在有100元,我可以買你一個小時的時間嗎?請明天早一小時回家,我想和你一起吃飯。”

父親被擊垮了,他雙手緊緊地摟著他的小兒子,懇求他的原諒。

這個故事隻是提醒所有在生活中努力工作的人。沒有那些事情比家庭更重要,在親近的人身上花些時間,別讓時間從手指縫遛走。記住和你所愛的人分享那價值100元的時間,如果我們明天就死去,我們再努力,公司也會很容易地在短短幾天內找到替代我們的人。但我們留下的家人和朋友會在他們的餘生都覺得是損失。想想吧,我們是把自己的時間更多地投入到工作中,還是我們的家庭。哪些東西更重要?

所有跟帖: 

感人的小故事。 謝花姐分享。 -Orange88- 給 Orange88 發送悄悄話 Orange88 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2013 postreply 23:45:25

感動!轉了 -雨前茶- 給 雨前茶 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2013 postreply 23:51:04

學會 balance 就是生活的課程。 無公式可循,唯結果可測。 -小源- 給 小源 發送悄悄話 小源 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 06:36:48

謝謝花姐。 -sinead4273- 給 sinead4273 發送悄悄話 sinead4273 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 07:24:03

又看一遍,還是感動。 -把酒話桑麻- 給 把酒話桑麻 發送悄悄話 把酒話桑麻 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/16/2013 postreply 17:21:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”