Nobel Prize in the mind of a PLA editor

來源: 走馬讀人 2012-07-05 05:38:20 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1917 bytes)
回答: 三訪瑞典(3):諾貝爾博物館廣陵曉陽2012-07-04 19:25:34

In 2003, I talked with Mr.Ma, the chief editor of PLA Publishing House, who said: if someone can solve the secret connection of Chinese and English, he might deserve the Nobel Prize. This is his wish only for there is no this prize for language. (Notice that at his neighbor was the office of Mao's daughter Xiao Li when PLA Paper was in highest position).

Recently, I found how to identify structure of Chinese character with

English, I will think in this way, what if I become an apprentice for a scientist, not to say a Nobel winner, the fact is I may even not qualified for that. So this lightened me in researching.(xiao wu jian da wu).

In a contrary, language is not easy as the above paragraph implied. For a Chinese

Academia, he was interested in language research, but I have not heard any result afterward. This is to say, do not evaluate my current achievement overconfident nor despised.my idea.

In movie "Jianguodaye", Mao said: the biggest personal matter is still a small matter, the smallest national matter is still a big matter. This straighten

所有跟帖: 

如果有語言學諾貝爾獎,你有可能會獲獎:)))。謝謝分享。 -廣陵曉陽- 給 廣陵曉陽 發送悄悄話 廣陵曉陽 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2012 postreply 19:46:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”