Thanks for your reply

來源: HomeHobby 2005-10-03 20:44:35 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1170 bytes)
回答: Satellite TV problemHomeHobby2005-10-03 11:13:30
I actually did some research on the internet and I just searched this forum and found some very helpful posts by you.
What I am doing right now is using Twinhan's VisionDTV to get CCTV-4 out to get some experience and a little motivation. I guess VisionDTV should be able to scan out CCTV4 as for it is not encrypted. Another reason I choose Telstar5 is that I am living in Houston and Talstar5 is just at very south to this city. It is very easy for me to position my disk.
I am using win2k with MS Media player 9. I did download the NyTheatre trial version 3.27, s2emu118 and mpeg2 decoder. Both VersionDTV and and my theatre can't detect any channel from the input signal.
I did use this dish to watch CCTV in the old analog time, so I think my LNB should be KU as for others can't do this even at the old time which is the conclusion I got from reading internet.
I am not going to use a decode box any more. To me it is more like a mystery black box and it might be really hard to extend its functinality to some advanced usages.
I just don't know why the signal looks pretty strong but zero quality.
Your opinion is very appreciated. Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Thanks for your reply -bmw325i- 給 bmw325i 發送悄悄話 (416 bytes) () 10/03/2005 postreply 23:10:26

回複:回複:Thanks for your reply -HomeHobby- 給 HomeHobby 發送悄悄話 (203 bytes) () 10/04/2005 postreply 05:22:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”