問個很難的問題: command prompt

來源: WeirdWeird 2005-07-26 13:52:53 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1349 bytes)
Under Windows XP, I have installed ActiveState ActivePerl 5.8 for Windows and have many Perl files. When I click on those Perl files, they will start Command Prompt and run quickly there. After it is ran, the Command Prompt will be automatically closed, which makes it virtually impossible to see the results. (Of course, I can always manully start Command Prompt, CD to the folder where my Perl files are and run from Command Prompt. If I do so, the result will be there. But that's a lot of click and type than simply click on the Perl file.)

I thought that's one of the strange thing you simply can't change under XP. Then I got a new Dell Latitude D610 notebook a couple of weeks ago and I clicked on one of my Perl files. Guess what? The Command Prompt automatically launches and stay there for about 5 seconds with the result of my Perl file-run! That's really something I like. Than I thought perhaps I can configure Command Prompt to make it stay longer after I click on a Perl file. I simply clicked on properties of Command Prompt and did not find anything that I could configure it the way I like. Disappointed, I closed Command Prompt and clicked on another Perl file. Alas, the Command Prompt quickly came and quickly gone just like before (I mean like my other computers). How weird is that!

哪位高手有高招嗎? 謝了...

所有跟帖: 

seems very easy -ppzcgg- 給 ppzcgg 發送悄悄話 ppzcgg 的博客首頁 (241 bytes) () 07/26/2005 postreply 14:22:46

回複:seems very easy -WeirdWeird- 給 WeirdWeird 發送悄悄話 (623 bytes) () 07/27/2005 postreply 10:42:19

it's not gonna give you any -Grant- 給 Grant 發送悄悄話 (157 bytes) () 07/26/2005 postreply 19:09:14

How do U know it's cgi scripts -CutOnce- 給 CutOnce 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/27/2005 postreply 06:40:23

Perl does not have to be cgi. -WeirdWeird- 給 WeirdWeird 發送悄悄話 (91 bytes) () 07/27/2005 postreply 10:45:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”