回複:求教各位高人:我的C盤下的programm文件夾裏有一

來源: aaaaaaaaaa 2005-06-17 08:43:40 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3335 bytes)
For a while I didn't know how to get rid of certain folders in c:\program files. The ones I wanted gone were: Netmeeting, MSN Gaming Zone, Xerox, Movie Maker, and Microsoft Frontpage. But like certain useless relatives, some things just won't get lost, even if you ask nicely. Fortunately however, the folders mentioned above can be made to disappear and not come back. I found the instructions at this url. It was posted by someone named "Dirk-Diggler".

WARNING: Following the steps below may cause "device installer error" messages to appear when clicking on Properties for hardware in Device Manager. See this section.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"...To delete those annoying folders that Microsoft kindly gave us, you know, the ones we don't want like Xerox and Microsoft Frontpage et-al just follow these simple instructions:-

1: Do a search for a file called:-
SFCFILES.DLL
There are actually two of them, one in C:\WINDOWS\system32 and one in C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\test

2: Rename both these files to:-
SFCFILES.OLD

3: Restart your computer in Safe Mode with Command Prompt

4: To delete the folder "Microsoft Frontpage", Type this:-
RMDIR /S C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1
and hit the Enter (Return) key on the keyboard.
You will be asked "Are you sure (Y/N)"
just hit the "Y" key on the keyboard and begin step "4" again but with a different folder address.

If you are unsure of the DOS style name of the folder you want to delete, type this:-
DIR /X C:
and hit the Enter key. This will give you the real name and the DOS style equivalent names of all files/folders on the root of C:
You will notice that the "Program Files" folder is called "PROGRA~1"
And if you type:-
DIR /X C:\PROGRA~1
and hit the Enter key on the keyboard, this will give you the files/folders within C:\Program Files.
You will notice the folder "Microsoft Frontpage" is called "MICROS~1"

The default address of some of the annoying folders are thus:-
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~1 (Microsoft Frontpage)
C:\PROGRA~1\NETMEE~1 (Netmeeting)
C:\PROGRA~1\MOVIEM~1 (Movie Maker)
C:\PROGRA~1\OUTLOO~1 (Outlook Express)
C:\PROGRA~1\XEROX (Xerox)

BE AWARE THAT "RMDIR" IS A VERY POWERFUL AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS COMMAND.
Renaming SFCFILES.OLD back to SFCFILES.DLL will cause the deleted folders to return. ..."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As a last warning on the above method, I've inserted a message from a guy named Mike Kinney:

"Your article has users rename sfcfiles.dll to sfcfiles.old. I have a comment about this procedure, I followed your directions and was successful in removing what I wanted to remove and have been running in this mode for about 3 months. I recently purchased an external u***** drive (smartdrive firefly) and got errors when I plugged in the drive. After returning several drives and recovering to previous states of xp, I discovered that my issue was the renaming of this file to old. Once I renamed it back and rebooted I had no more error popups, and the firefly showed up under the drive section of the device manager. I am suggesting that you include a postin your article that warns users about this possible issue."
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”