回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:沒轍了,如問題總出現在下載時

來源: 波南 2004-12-24 01:19:31 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8414 bytes)

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:回複:沒轍了,如問題總出現在 -波南- 給 波南 發送悄悄話 (7017 bytes) () 12/24/2004 postreply 01:24:30

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”

<a href="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1 _Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">Get Macromedia Flash Player NOW!</a>

<a href="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">Get Macromedia Flash Player NOW!</a>

"Amazing Grace was written by John Newton to commemorate his personal experience of being saved by amazing grace. Through the years other writers composed additional verses to the hymn, which eventually became known as Amazing Grace.

When John was eleven years old he went to sea with his father. They shared six voyages together before Newton senior retired. In 1744 John was impressed into service on a man-of-war. He found conditions intolerable, and soon he deserted. But he was very quickly captured and given a public flogging.

Finally he was exchanged into service on a slave ship, and brutally abused by the slave trader. Early in 1748 he was rescued by a sea captain who had known his father. John Newton ultimately became captain of his own ship, where he also worked the slave trade.

On a homeward voyage in 1748 he was struggling with a violent storm. He recorded in his journal that he thought all was lost and he shouted, "Lord, have mercy upon us."

Later he came to feel that God addressed him through that storm and that grace had begun to work in his life. That day was May 10, 1748 - when he first subjected his own will to a higher power."

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
was blind, but now, I see.

Twas Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
I have already come.
Twas Grace that brought I safe thus far...
and Grace will lead I home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

When we've been here a thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
was blind, but now, I see.

Merry Christmas
Happy New Year

*best wishes from bluehours*