ME 2

來源: ToshibaA+ 2004-09-29 17:03:33 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1324 bytes)
My first laptop was an IMB, but after 6 months I decided to sell it for I didn't like it at all. The second one is a Toshiba that I enjoyed a lot: I fell it down from my shoulder twice and one of its side was soaked with water, it still works fine now--how reliable it was! What else can fall down twice but still work? IBM? are you kidding?

If you compare weight, thickness with different series of IBM and Toshiba, it's stupid since you are talking different things! You must compare the same models. But you may compare like this--
CPU is almost the same (Intel/Athlon);
Operation system is the same (MS);
LCD is different since LCD is invented by Sharp not by IBM, I would say Japanese makers are better;
Toshiba invented laptop, but IBM didn't (longer experience may make difference!);
Toshiba enjoyed more than seven consecutive years bestsellers in laptop world, but IBM didn't;
Japanese battery has longer life--US cell phone only talks 2-4 hrs but Japanese one talks more than 10 hrs after fully charged (according to my personal experience of using both for a long time);
Japanese is better at design small electronics (well-know, no arguing with me)
So, which is better? You bet!
I am just talking about things instead of nationalism, pls do not argue with me with that bias.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”