Similar problem here and...

來源: Swd2 2004-06-22 12:41:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (933 bytes)
I think it could be the motherboard, but I could be wrong. My old computer crashed more often while dealing with multimedia stuff or games. And it crashed when I was doing system restore from restore CD, just like yours. Everytime it showed "fatal error at XXXXXX" and went to blue screen. However I also noticed it's going ok while I was just playing MP3 from the machine. So one possibility could be the overheat from either CPU or motherboard that caused the system to crash, since playing MP3 eats very little system resources while gaming is definitely not. You may need to check with that issue. I am not sure what the problem with startup is, although my guess would be the board battery?

I just changed my motherboard with a cheap one bundled w/cpu (total around 40) and kept using almost every old parts except for new memory. It went no problem at all after that even when i was gaming or playing movie.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Similar problem here and... -迷迷頭- 給 迷迷頭 發送悄悄話 (221 bytes) () 06/22/2004 postreply 12:57:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”