page plus monthly data increased to 500MB

來源: longtermInvestor 2013-06-25 21:41:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2585 bytes)

I am a page plus dealer. I can provide free new activation and free port in your number activation. You also get free $2 credit to test it out. Email me your ESN/MEID/AMEI and your zip code to gavincomputer@gmail.com. I will do it as soon as I see it. You can also call me 510-516-6667 if you have any questions.

Below is the news:

More Data Coming to Two Monthly Plans!

We are very pleased to announce an increase in the amount of data provided in two of our monthly plans.

The Talk n Text 1200 plan will be receiving an increase from 250 MB per month to 500 MB. Customers will soon be able to use double the amount of data each month for the same $29.95 price. The increase is expected to take effect in mid-July.

Unlimited Talk n Text will also be getting an increase in the data allotment from its current 200 MB to 500 MB. The $39.95/month price of this plan will also remain the same. We anticipate that this increase will take place in mid-August.

所有跟帖: 

老long,想搞lumia928,pp激活可能性多大,不許要4g,隻要語音 -lovecorn- 給 lovecorn 發送悄悄話 lovecorn 的博客首頁 (11 bytes) () 06/26/2013 postreply 16:04:29

just did a quick search on lumia 928 on pageplus -longtermInvestor- 給 longtermInvestor 發送悄悄話 longtermInvestor 的博客首頁 (79 bytes) () 06/27/2013 postreply 01:52:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”