port verizon wireless iphone 4s to pageplus help and tips!!!

來源: sunnymesa01 2013-01-19 10:25:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (19574 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ sunnymesa01 ] 在 2013-01-19 19:20:25 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

請問你們是怎麽成功的?我的情況是:verizon wireless, iphone 4s, out-of-contract. 今天我使用了kittywireless port-in服務。下麵是kittywireless的回複:

I see that you wish to port this number in, and put it on a device where the ESN starts with 990000. Any device starting with 990000 is a 4g LTE device. 4g LTE devices are not technically supported on Page Plus at this time.

萬分感謝。

Just an update, I successful ported in via pageplus's online service. Thanks all.

I have a question though, now when my phone started up screen still show "Verizon", and in iphone's setting -> General -> About -> Network still shows "Verizon", is it normal? or I have to visit verizon store to make sure the account is closed? I made a call to the phone's voice mail, the voice promote still is what I had in  verizon?

I am bit excited about pageplus and saving. Will any pageplus verteraner share tip on finding cheap refilling card and/or montly plan, I don't use lots data and text, but won't mind to have it if I can get cheaper?

Thankd In Advance.

所有跟帖: 

you can use $12 plan. Once you use up 250 min. You can renew any -yifan99- 給 yifan99 發送悄悄話 yifan99 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2013 postreply 09:28:23

回複:you can use $12 plan. Once you use up 250 min. You can renew -Sunnymesa01- 給 Sunnymesa01 發送悄悄話 (187 bytes) () 01/23/2013 postreply 20:13:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”