Select: "Copy file to clipboard"

來源: halfdummy 2012-08-08 13:43:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (43683 bytes)

e.g.I copied and pasted:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.

Paid for by Stabenow for US Senate

Yes! I will attend as a Sponsor ($500 per Sponsor). Please reserve _____ tickets.

Yes! I will attend as a Guest ($100 per Guest). Please reserve _____ tickets.

I cannot attend, but would like to support Senator Stabenow with a contribution of $_______.

Name _____________________________________Address ___________________________________

City/State/Zip ________________________________________________________________________

Employer__________________________________ Occupation ________________________________

Home Phone _______________________________ Office Phone ______________________________

Email: ___________________________________________Fax: _______________________________

Signature: ___________________________________________________________________________

Contributions or gifts to Stabenow for U.S. Senate are not tax deductible. We may accept contributions from an individual

totaling up to $2,500 per election cycle (primary and general). Federal law prohibits contributions to the campaign from

corporations, labor organizations and national banks; from any person contributing another person's funds; from foreign

nationals who lack permanent resident status; and from federal government contractors. By signing above, you affirm that

your contribution is from personal funds and not from funds otherwise prohibited under law.

If this contribution is from more than one individual, such as from a wife and hu*****and, please provide the requested

information and signature for each. If two signatures are provided, you both affirm that your contribution is made from a joint

account. To comply with federal law, we must use best efforts to obtain, maintain and submit the name, mailing address,

occupation and name of employer for individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle.

所有跟帖: 

我那個不行,打開pdf文件後就自動地,那個菜單就反白了,根本點擊不下去。 -wxcfgh85- 給 wxcfgh85 發送悄悄話 wxcfgh85 的博客首頁 (77 bytes) () 08/08/2012 postreply 18:34:13

simple, print screen and paste to word -yh- 給 yh 發送悄悄話 (45 bytes) () 08/08/2012 postreply 20:13:32

能具體說說嗎? -wxcfgh85- 給 wxcfgh85 發送悄悄話 wxcfgh85 的博客首頁 (50 bytes) () 08/09/2012 postreply 06:32:46

的確隻是圖像,非文字 -yh- 給 yh 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/09/2012 postreply 07:51:09

print screen 隻是拷貝圖形,除非再用OCR軟件處理,否則是不能編輯的,而且也不會太清楚。 -九叔- 給 九叔 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/09/2012 postreply 07:02:46

他們沒說編輯,另外是否清晰麽看原件了 -yh- 給 yh 發送悄悄話 (67 bytes) () 08/09/2012 postreply 07:52:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”