另外在Vizo的網站上看到這個評論,可以解決你說的一些問題。

來源: 名要正言要順 2011-11-06 21:19:35 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1307 bytes)

As Usual, there are plenty of people that complain that this cheap tablet lacks this or that. I know android enough to know that there isn't much you can't make a device do if you simply search the app store.

First of all, Skype works perfectly fine on this tablet. I don't understand how anyone is having issues here.
Second, you can move Apps to your sd card. Just download Astro or some other file manager that has that function.
Third, cover up that weird vizio interface by downloading Launcher Pro. This will provide a very familiar feel without any noticeable added lag. Also very customizable and easy to learn.
Fourth, use the app store to download Opera for a better web browsing experience and head over to the official android amp market website. The market app seems to block certain Apps whereas the website has everything. Just log in using your family account.
I love this tablet. The weight is fine, the battery is reasonable and the screen looks perfect. I also installed an office suite, Docs to Go I think, which cost $15. Now I can edit and create office docs on it too.
So in summary, download a file browser that can move Apps to the effect card, and replace the launcher, get a good browser, and use your app store.

所有跟帖: 

他說的這些毫無用處. 我說的很清楚: -fitwxc- 給 fitwxc 發送悄悄話 fitwxc 的博客首頁 (496 bytes) () 11/06/2011 postreply 21:59:42

哈哈,那的確不能用。 -名要正言要順- 給 名要正言要順 發送悄悄話 名要正言要順 的博客首頁 (91 bytes) () 11/06/2011 postreply 22:11:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”