回複:新版galaxy tab是7.7寸amoled,帥呆

來源: fremontchin 2011-09-01 08:55:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5687 bytes)
回答: 新版galaxy tab是7.7寸amoled,帥呆fitwxc2011-09-01 08:08:58

5 out of 5
5 out of 5
I have been waiting over 10 years for...
I would recommend this to a friend!
April 22, 2011
I have been in the computer business as a programmer, network administrator, Apple engineer, etc. since 1980. The last time I was as excited about a product was the release of the first Macintosh. I have had my Galaxy Tab P1000 for a week now, and it does everything I need. I downloaded free apps of VNC, FTP, ping and DNS checker. I can now check my office systems thru Wi-Fi while laying around watching TV.
The phone quality is wonderful, the OS fast and responsive, the touch screen spectacular. I love the Android OS. The browser is faster than IE8 on my dual-processor desktop machine. Skype runs better on the Tab than it does on Windows 7.
I am also a car nut, and the free Android apps for navigation and heads up displays for speed and mileage are unbelievable.
With the correct dock or cable, you can even hook this up to your HD big screen.
I have checked out the I-pad offerings, and they don't hold a candle to this tablet.
For all of you out there complaining about it not charging, you are wrong. While your laptop may not charge it with GPS, Wi-Fi and Phone turned on, it is your laptop that does not have the enough USB power available. Either charge while off, or get a wall charger that can supply more amperage, and everything is fine.
Runing with just Wi-Fi on, GPS off and no phone calls, I get about 8 hours out of a charge.
I see no cons at all, other than I want the charge to last forever;-)
Pros: Built-in speakersBright displayDurableRealistic colorLightweight

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”