Infix pdf editor

If you use acrobat a lot in your daily work/life, you may like Infix. It is a very useful and powerful piece of software for pdf editing. You can check it out at http://www.iceni.com/infix-pro.htm .

In my work, I often edit pdfs  including changing and re-arranging text, creating hyperlinks, bookmarks, notes, and highlighting. Infix is the first piece I've ever seen, so far, which enables you to edit pdfs in a safe and yet fast fashion.

For me, another purpose of editing/re-arranging pdf text is to make them more suitable for my foxit e-Reader. Most pdfs are not sized for reading on e-Readers including Kindle. Together with acrobat professional, Infix can edit the text in not-too-large pdfs to make them easier to read.

Other pieces I have tried include foxit pdf editor and smart pdf editor. They are certainly feels cumbersome when compared to Infix.

I am very interested in exploring acrobat functions and plugins. Please feel free to comment or contact me to exchange ideas.

Sorry for my broken English if it bothers you.

所有跟帖: 

Version 9 is available -DrunkerKickass- 給 DrunkerKickass 發送悄悄話 (87 bytes) () 06/28/2011 postreply 17:12:23

回複:Version 9 is available -happynut- 給 happynut 發送悄悄話 (215 bytes) () 06/29/2011 postreply 11:21:29

回複:Infix pdf editor -beam- 給 beam 發送悄悄話 (52 bytes) () 06/29/2011 postreply 09:45:09

use inputking.com -baitu- 給 baitu 發送悄悄話 baitu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/29/2011 postreply 10:23:05

sorry, this is reply to previous q. plz discard -baitu- 給 baitu 發送悄悄話 baitu 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/29/2011 postreply 10:24:06

回複:回複:Infix pdf editor -happynut- 給 happynut 發送悄悄話 (252 bytes) () 06/29/2011 postreply 11:33:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!