案例分析,看看有能買的嗎?

來源: 保羅X世 2010-08-28 04:48:21 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1337 bytes)
1. Nikon D70S $600
nice camera
don't use enough
comes with
body
three len's
filters
mem card
case
flash defuser
DON'T ASK HOW MANY PICTURES ITS ALREADY TAKEN Idon't keep track
2. Nikon D40 $300
This is a one of the best Nikon cameras, online reviews show it is even better than the new D3000. I owned it for two years, however, recently the flash stopped working (local shop said the lamp needs to be replaced). So I decide to upgrade to another Nikon camera.
Other than that, everything functions perfectly, the camera looks like new. The lens is still under 5 year Nikon warranty (I have the blank warranty card that you can claim). All the original accessories are included. I also throw an sd card and a book (Nikon D40 field guide) about how to use this camera. This is a perfect set for those who just step into the digital photography. If you care about flash, you can buy a external one, I tested mine on it, functions no problem.
3. Canon 350D body only $149
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT (350D) DSLR silver body only $149!
Comes with 2GB CF card, lithium battery, charger, cables, software CD, strap and manual.
No lens included. This offers flexibility that you may choose to use any lens you need or have.
Very good condition. Only 3k shutter actuations.

所有跟帖: 

如果我自己選擇,應該買第三個,$149的Canon 350D -dq88- 給 dq88 發送悄悄話 dq88 的博客首頁 (22 bytes) () 08/28/2010 postreply 06:19:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”