高人請指點

來源: SHGuy 2010-08-01 16:53:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1470 bytes)
I have an old Dell desktop that gives me the following blue screen error:

``A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode or remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x65414000, OxF8BBB3B4, 0xF8BBB0B0)"

我已經試過以下招數了:

(1) Enter XP Recovery Console, tried CHKDSK /r (hard drive seems okey)
(2) Tried fixmbr
(3) Tried to boot the computer from CD-ROM drive with Ubuntu. However, the unix operating system can't mount my HD nor my external HD. (It works with a normal computer.)

Does my computer has a hardware problem? (I recall it stopped working all of a sudden one day.)

As soon as I try to enter the Safe Mode, it gives me this stop error screen.

Anyone could give me further suggestions?

Thanks

所有跟帖: 

降主頻試試?給主板顯卡CPU的風扇吸塵,內存擦擦 -flywhc- 給 flywhc 發送悄悄話 flywhc 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/01/2010 postreply 17:37:57

回複:降主頻試試?給主板顯卡CPU的風扇吸塵,內存擦擦 -SHGuy- 給 SHGuy 發送悄悄話 (58 bytes) () 08/01/2010 postreply 18:43:28

BIOS CMOS設置,通常是CPU或者overclock設置,每個電腦都不同 -flywhc- 給 flywhc 發送悄悄話 flywhc 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/02/2010 postreply 04:57:50

請看看裏麵的鏈接有沒有幫助: -π- 給 π 發送悄悄話 (92 bytes) () 08/02/2010 postreply 05:19:56

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”