對不起,這樣做沒有意義,很多時候。

以前做過一次,很老的並口掃描儀就可以。需要在兩台機器上裝上主副機。

但是,很快發現這樣做毫無意義。共享打印機是因為打印機是多對單輸出,單對多輸入由於要不停接觸物理媒質,不可能跑來跑去地,最後發現是在掃描儀旁邊的那台機器有用,其他的,沒戲!

think about the procedure: You put in the 20 pages, rush back to the remote computer to start scanning, and come back to get the pages. It is far easier to put in 20 pages, open the one next to it and scan.

OK, if your printer is remote network one ... that is tricky. You must find out if that is supported by the scanner (not the printer) first, install driver on each machine and see what happens.

The old one I used has to install "master driver" for the physically attached PC and the "slave driver" for the remote PC. If all are remote ... let me know if you find out.

Yes, I got a printer that can scan, but never tried to do the remote scanning ... um.

所有跟帖: 

商業型機器支持多用戶,所以共享scanner還是有意義,但是用起來 -?ttу- 給 ?ttу 發送悄悄話 ?ttу 的博客首頁 (24 bytes) () 06/21/2010 postreply 14:45:16

商業型的掃描儀都是用郵件或者共享文件夾發布的 -flywhc- 給 flywhc 發送悄悄話 flywhc 的博客首頁 (160 bytes) () 06/22/2010 postreply 04:44:14

那是簡單的機器 -?ttу- 給 ?ttу 發送悄悄話 ?ttу 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2010 postreply 11:58:06

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!