fitwxc大俠,還是請幫看看,關於PP接不到電話的問題

來源: askaskaskask 2009-10-12 00:22:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (911 bytes)
Hi, Fitwxc,

just activated a XV6700 at Pageplus. The problem is that I cannot receive phone calls (when someone calls me, hear 'this number is not available', and my phone does not ring). however, i can make calls with no problem.

you previously mentioned that it could be because the phone was in qnc mode. so i reset the phone by pressing 3 buttons (left, right and reset), and return all setting to the previous factory setting. but the problem is still there.

i dont know if it is a verion signal problem. most of the time, there are 2 bars, sometimes 1 bar and 3 bars.

2 interesting hints:

when i make calls, the signal becomes 4 bars.

when i make calls, if at the same time, someone calls me, then this call CAN come in.

now i am very confuse. do you have any idea of what the problem is, and how to solve it.

thank you very much!

所有跟帖: 

that is: can only receive incoming calls when placing a call -askaskaskask- 給 askaskaskask 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 00:40:04

The phone seems broken, or polling interval is not 2 sec -fitwxc- 給 fitwxc 發送悄悄話 (67 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 00:43:30

under which tab can i find polling interval? -askaskaskask- 給 askaskaskask 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 09:11:21

is initial registration retry inveval the same as pollling inter -askaskaskask- 給 askaskaskask 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/12/2009 postreply 09:12:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”