請教fitwxc和各位高手:關於FUP exceeded的問題

來源: jato 2009-09-18 17:26:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (882 bytes)
First I'd like to express my Big thanks to fitwxc, for all your posts which help me so much that now I can use my ATA to make phone call all over the world.

Yesterday I tried my ATA through Sipsorcery for the first time to call China, the voice quality was great. It is just as good as ItalkBB, maybe even better.

I am using voipbusterpro as my voip service provider, and as I mentioned above this was my first time to make call with vp. But I already got FUP exceeded message, and they charged me at normal rate. That's just way too expensive and very unfair to all people who encounter this issue. I am pretty sure too many people using Sipsorcery to route their calls cause this problem .

So my question is: Is there any workaround? If yes, could you please provide us some solutions to this issue.

Once again, thank you so much for your help.

所有跟帖: 

I see "FUP exceeded" once. Did you hang up your phone properly? -egame- 給 egame 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/18/2009 postreply 23:14:18

回複:I see "FUP exceeded" once. Did you hang up your phone properl -jato- 給 jato 發送悄悄話 (279 bytes) () 09/19/2009 postreply 09:28:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”