回複:回複:在取消ITALKBB時,被要求寄回ATA。大家是不是也這樣?詳情見內。

I believe italkbb changed their policy recently, in response to the increase of cancellation, because of the following 3 reasons:

1. when the service started 1 year ago, they clearly told customers that the ATA is freely GIVEN to customers.
2. for a company as greedy as italkbb, if, 1 year ago, they wanted to get back the ATA, they would request a deposit.
3. my experience with other more formal and larger companies is that, if they want ATA/router/modem back, they either request a deposit, or pay customers about $30 after receiving the equipment.

So I believe italkbb’s owners must have discussed the recent changes – their little technical tricks are being taught by fitwxc, and many customers are beginning to realize that they do not need italkbb anymore, so they wanted to do something to stop it.

所有跟帖: 

如果你有當時的證據,可以到本地小額法庭告它欺詐 -好望角駱駝- 給 好望角駱駝 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/13/2009 postreply 19:00:10

It is small thing. But just want to remind others for this. -askaskaskask- 給 askaskaskask 發送悄悄話 (166 bytes) () 08/13/2009 postreply 19:53:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!