Mmm..., DVDXCopy

來源: SanGabriel 2004-01-20 03:37:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1164 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ SanGabriel ] 在 2004-02-06 15:24:48 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: How to backup DVD moviesSanGabriel2004-01-19 22:10:00
So, what's your point, f64? No way to copy DVD-9 movies? And DVDXCopy will do all you need? You must be kidding. Like what you do in movie theatre, if you retain only the main movies and give up extra materials, you will find more than half of the DVD movies available can be easily contained in one single DVD-R with slight or no compression. And you will also find that in the other half, some must be split in order to make a complete copy for even the bare movie part. The reason is simple: you cannot compress 30% or more not beginning to seriously lose picture quality and unfortunately, many hot movies fall into this catagory.

Can you do the splitting with DVDXcopy Express? Check the manual. The fact is that you can't unless you pay the steep price to upgrade to the Paltinum version and I seriously doubt either you or me would do that.

Finally, I think I should mention the little bug. That is, for every backup copy you made with DVDXCopy, you would get a finger print on you disc as a permanent mark. Many accept it just not being aware of its existence. However, it is a compromise 321 Studios made under pressure which I don't like.

--文學城www.wenxuecity.com--
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”