wireless router problem

來源: kf_ying 2008-10-03 22:26:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1191 bytes)
I've been using my wireless router for three years and it worked fine until recently. Now most of the time it still works fine but the following problem happens once or twice each week, sometimes in the day time, sometimes at night.
My dell inspiron 8600 laptop,which uses a pentium M CPU and dell wireless card, still shows strong wireless signal but does not have internet connection. My roommate's dell laptop, which uses centrino CPU, can not detect the wireless signal and does not have the internet connection either (although her laptop can detect more neighboring networks than my laptop). However if my laptop is connected to the router by cable, her laptop can recover our wireless signal and internet connection at the same time. And if I unplug the cable, her laptop loses the wireless signal and connection at the same time.

Again the problem does NOT happen all the time, most of the time both of us can just use the wireless with no problem. The problem could happen in a afternoon and disappear the next day without me doing anything to the router.

Does anyone know what's the problem? would a new router solve the problem?

Thanks for the help!

所有跟帖: 

回複:wireless router problem -short_circuit- 給 short_circuit 發送悄悄話 (286 bytes) () 10/03/2008 postreply 23:28:49

回複:回複:wireless router problem -kf_ying- 給 kf_ying 發送悄悄話 (39 bytes) () 10/04/2008 postreply 11:47:48

router裏的無線網絡部分不可靠了,連個網線相當於接了一個天線 -tty- 給 tty 發送悄悄話 tty 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/04/2008 postreply 17:10:26

回複:router裏的無線網絡部分不可靠了,連個網線相當於接了一個天線 -kf_ying- 給 kf_ying 發送悄悄話 (147 bytes) () 10/05/2008 postreply 14:19:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”