You probably never heard of Native Games

來源: 德州老外 2007-06-26 15:45:56 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1251 bytes)
Native Games

Yes, Linux is lack of games, but only for now. It is not Linux fault, Game company just like to use DirectX 2 much and hire 2 much student to just program the scenario instead of game engine.

As you would see in Native Games site, lot of games are natively ready for Linux now.

What a heck of installing Live CD to hard drive. I never reinstall my Linux after Dapper 6.10, now I am on Gutsy 7.10 now. Now, can you upgrade your XP to Vista without reinstall? I'll bet you would just reformat it for saving time.

If you check the Linux Media Center, you will recognize how an Entertainment PC close to a daily used TV.

Fancy desktop has yet mean much to real geeks, but it attracts people eyes, and that's the way to get more newbies.

Microsoft does the same thing, and goes beyond:
"Windows boss Steven Sinofsky launched a "fact rich" programme to help customers understand why they should "proceed with confidence" in rolling out Vista across all their PCs." (Source)This sounds begging to most people.

所有跟帖: 

那才幾個?而且這個社會講究結果 沒有就是沒有,才不管 -tty- 給 tty 發送悄悄話 tty 的博客首頁 (16 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 16:05:30

而且這也體現了 顧客第一 的宗旨 顧客用Windows 那麽電腦 -tty- 給 tty 發送悄悄話 tty 的博客首頁 (23 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 16:06:50

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”