誰知道怎樣讓WinXP pro SP2在同機用戶間共享文件?

來源: ha*1t 2007-02-07 11:28:18 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (865 bytes)
I already have one super user and one limited user in my WinXP to secure my computer. I only use super user to install some necessary software. And I want to share all the file in D drive between two users. But I find that unlike Linux, I cannot find any configuration in WinXP to set up the access right for some specific folder. The only thing I can use is using the stupid Shared Document folder. First, it will take a lot of space in hard drive. Second, my limited user still has some problems to write the file in Shared Document. So, could anybody here show me how to configure access to the folder like Linux? Thanks a lot!!!

By the way, I also find a lot of programs are installed only for the super user. Could you know some convenient way to open it for the limited user (I mean, not use "open as..." from right-click menu)? Thanks again!

所有跟帖: 

Folder/Disk properties “security” , if you use NTFS -asma- 給 asma 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/07/2007 postreply 12:12:23

Your methods doesn't work! -ha*1T- 給 ha*1T 發送悄悄話 (144 bytes) () 02/07/2007 postreply 13:23:49

回複:誰知道怎樣讓WinXP pro SP2在同機用戶間共享文件? -donz94086- 給 donz94086 發送悄悄話 (139 bytes) () 02/07/2007 postreply 20:41:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”