http://www.sendspace.com

來源: 69fun 2006-10-14 11:45:58 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1901 bytes)
# How do I split my files?

We recommend you use a Zip utility program, such as WinZip. The following information applies to WinZip. If you are using a different program, refer to its help files if you are unsure how to proceed. To split a Zip file into smaller pieces:
1. Open or create the Zip file.
2. Choose Split from the Actions menu.
3. Specify the name to be used for the split Zip file. The name must be different from the name of the open Zip file.
4. Specify the size to be used for the individual parts. You can choose from common sizes using the Part size drop-down list or you can specify your own size. To specify your own size, choose "Other size" in the drop-down list and type the desired size in the Other size field. You can specify the size in bytes, kilobytes (KB), or megabytes (MB); indicate which you're using by clicking the appropriate radio button. For uploading to sendspace, make sure you make the split files less than 300MB each.
5. Click OK to create the split Zip file.
[x] hide this answer
# How do I join split files?

If the file was split with a Zip utility program, open the file with the .zip extension. Please make sure all the parts are in the same location or folder. Don't try to open any of the files with the numbered extensions; you zip utility program won't recognize them as Zip files. Once the split Zip file has been opened, you can work with it much as you would work with a regular Zip file. The split Zip file format is an extension of the Zip 2.0 specification. Therefore, some older Zip utility programs may not be able to open split Zip files. If you experience any difficulties, we recommend using WinZip. If the file was split using a different compression format, such as RAR, please refer to the help files of your RAR utility program if you are unsure how to proceed. We are not able to offer further
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”