ACER & Toshiba have similar 14" models

來源: 德州老外 2006-09-19 12:59:26 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (699 bytes)
Personally, I prefer ACER and HP/Compaq. Don't get AVERATEC, it is a toaster, period. ACER is kinda heavy if for a ladybug, but if you buy it for your boyfriend, then it is a great machine. HP/Compaq V3000Z is 5.3+lb, probably right for a non-tiny lady to carry. I am sure V3000Z is available in Canada over hpshopping.com. If you are a student, you are lucky to get extra 8% saving via APP online. You have choice to customize your machine online, so you know what you will get.

I am scared of Dell's battery, been mad of MacBook's concept(We produce Notebook not Laptop, so don't you ever put your laptop on top of your lap. What a crap.). And I don't bother to look at jap's laptop.

所有跟帖: 

德州老外, thanks for your help. However, I still couldn't figure -silverring- 給 silverring 發送悄悄話 (378 bytes) () 09/19/2006 postreply 13:19:59

你不會是千斤小姐吧,怎麽一上來就Tons of thanks,壓死偶啦 -德州老外- 給 德州老外 發送悄悄話 (403 bytes) () 09/19/2006 postreply 14:40:33

Poor me! But thank you, thank you, thank you for your time and a -silverring- 給 silverring 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/19/2006 postreply 15:11:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”