回複:To ohlalala about mmsassist. Please come in.

來源: ohlalala 2006-08-31 16:13:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1608 bytes)
兄弟,MMSASSIST,我還是從你那兒學來的。

VIRUS/ADWARE/SPYWARE, I never wanted to spend much time on them. Why? It's simple. Your pc is infected, you need to update the anti-virus/anti-spyware whatever and try to clean the pc up. If it doesn't work, restore to a good snapshot. Still no good, re-install the system. To reinstall a system takes much less time than trying to figure out what files/registry keys to delete. Windows system has a lot of things designed wrong from the beginning. One thing is to put the first user in administrators group by default. And as you have already known, it's so easy to run a program in Windows. It's just a double-click away. If you login as a administrative account, your PC is wide open for changes. So, in order to protect yourself, a good user should only use an administrative accound when really needed. Windows Vista learned this lesson from past and will address it.

For you problem, I assume you have already known what files and registry keys to delete since that article from Symantec lists them all, I believe. You need to identify which process is using the file/registry key before you can delete it. There are a lot of tools you can use to do that. FileMon, RegMoon, ProcessExplore and others from sysinternals are very good utilities. So, find out the bad guys, stop them and then manually delete what needs to be deleted from the system. Create a normal account and use it to surf on internet. You will be much more safer. If I were you, I'd do a clean installation, backup the system and start from there.

Good luck, man.

所有跟帖: 

thanks, brother. reinstall windows takes 40minutes, -六四後的- 給 六四後的 發送悄悄話 (630 bytes) () 08/31/2006 postreply 16:31:12

Didn't I say how to remove it? :) -ohlalala- 給 ohlalala 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2006 postreply 16:48:15

it did not work, and i dun want to reinstall windows at this pt. -六四後的- 給 六四後的 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/31/2006 postreply 17:52:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”