Top 10 most beautiful cellphones

本文內容已被 [ 精品獵奇 ] 在 2006-08-20 12:13:19 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

KDDI Neon by Naoto Fukasawa
Here’s another of our popular Top 10 lists - this time we have looked into beautiful cellphones. If your favorite designer phone didn’t make it into the list, please add it in the comments. Thanks.

10. Hitachi W42H

Hitachi W42H

I would prefer a more glossy look, but the W32H from Hitachi is still a beautiful phone. Each phone comes with some snap-on accessories that can change the looks of it. The phone is available in black, white and orange and three different snap-on accessories.

Hitachi W42H phone changes with your day [mobilemag.com]

W42H Special site [hitachi.co.jp] (Japanese)

9. Samsung SGH-E900

Samsung SGH-E900

The Samsung SGH-E900 was first shown at the CeBIT in Hannover earlier this year and it got quite a lot of attention - especially from the fashion and design oriented media. It’s a true beauty and I guess LG weren’t too happy to see this one only a few months before they introduced their Chocolate model.

Samsung SGH-E900 Trandy Phone [mobilewhack.com]

8. KDDI Talby by Marc Newson

KDDI Talby

The Talby is a quite old phone. It was first shown as a product concept back in 2003 and garnered a lot of attention during a couple of years. The Tably is available in three colors, hornet green, orange orange and hole black. The Talby is only available in Japan.

KDDI Talby [kddi.com]

7. O2 Ice

O2 Ice

The O2 Ice was actually the phone that was the inspiration to this article. It’s a small stylish 3G phone that has the usual built-in MP3 player, 1.3 megapixel camera, bluetooth etc. It’ll be out in September in the UK for around $200.

O2 Ice [gadgetcandy.com]

6. Samsung SGH-E870

Samsung SGH-E870

The Samsung SGH-E870 is a nice looking clamshell phone coming in three different colors Chic White, Valentine Pink and Chilli blue. It’s primarily aimed towards girly-girls. Nice design, or what do you say?

Samsung’s Pink SGH-E870 Clamshell Phone [chipchick.com]

5. KDDI Neon by Naoto Fukasawa

KDDI Neon

The Neon is one of the latest phones coming out from the AU Design project at KDDI. It’s available in three colors, light blue, pink and black. It has a built-in 1.3 megapixel camera, miniSD slot, music player, FM tuner and a 320×240 screen. I love the clean front of this phone!

KDDI Neon [kddi.com]

4. Black Diamond

Black Diamond

Black Diamond is a luxury phone that isn’t out on the market yet. It’s supposed to be launched early 2007 from a company called VIPN. On their site they promote a limited edition of the phone made out of titanium and with real diamonds - only $300 000. Crazy.

Black Diamond [jarengoh.com]

3. Helio Kickflip

Helio Kickflip

The Helio Kickflip is small and stylish, but it’s still loaded with a 2 megapixel camera, 2.2″ screen (320×240) and 3G capabilities. But most of all - it’s a truly beautiful cellphone!

Helio Kickflip [helio.com]

2. LG KG-800 Chocolate

LG KG-800 Chocolate

I have the pleasure of owning a LG Chocolate and it’s a pure beauty. I really love the design of it and it’s one of the most stylish phones you can get at the moment. This phone won the 2006 IF Design Award in Germany.

LG KG-800 [gadgets.fosfor.se]

1. KDDI Penck by Makoto Saito

KDDI Penck

Yeah, this is my kind of phone. Isn’t it absolutely stunning? The PENCK phone designed by Makoto Saito is one and a half years old, but it’s still the most beautful phone ever made. The PENCK is available in three colors, metal, milk (white), and bitter (black). Too bad it’s only available in Japan.

KDDI Penck [kddi.com]

Honorable mentions

Nokia 8800 Scirocco edition

Nokia 8800 Scirocco

The Nokia 8800 Scirocco edition hasn’t been officially announced by Nokia yet, so it will only get an honorable mention. It’s expected to have a 2 megapixel camera and all other standard functionality. It will be available in silver and black and will cost around $1000 (!) - quite expensive one.

Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition [techtickerblog.com]

White Pearl

White Pearl

White Pearl is the little sister of ‘Black Diamond’ featured above. Although it doesn’t look that good in white, it’s worth an honorable mention.

Nokia 8800 Cellular Phone: 價格比較
Nokia 8800 Cellular Phone
  Tri Band Slide Mobile, 64 MB, 262K Colors (TFT), Integrated Digital Camera, MIDI Ringtones, MP3 player, MP3 ringtones, Video Playe... > 產品詳細描述>>>

同類別其他產品 >>>

產品價格比較: Powered by: DealSaving.com
熱賣商家 商家評鑒 商品細述 熱賣價格
Amazon 3.50 star merchant rating Buy it at Amazon Buy it at Amazon
Amazon
DayDeal 0.00 star merchant rating Buy it at DayDeal Buy it at DayDeal
DayDeal
Mobile Market 0.00 star merchant rating Buy it at Mobile Market Buy it at Mobile Market
Mobile Market
 star merchant rating Buy it at Buy it at
 star merchant rating Buy it at Buy it at
更多的價格比較請點擊 >>>
White Pearl [esato.com]

NEC N908

NEC N908

The NEC N908 was shown by NEC in Hong Kong quite recently. It’s a good looking credit card sized that features a 1.3 megapixel camera, microSD card reader, music player etc. Nice one. It’ll be out on the Asian market any day. Even though I’ve only seen this one on this quite ugly picture you can see that this one looks really awesome.

NEC N908 Credit Card Phone [slashphone.com]

The brick phones

The brick phones

所有跟帖: 

除了8800,都1般 -我稀飯搗亂- 給 我稀飯搗亂 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/20/2006 postreply 19:21:21

居然沒有MDA IV? -old-cotton- 給 old-cotton 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/21/2006 postreply 07:44:33

MDA IV 隻酷, 但是並不 PL :P -我稀飯搗亂- 給 我稀飯搗亂 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/21/2006 postreply 08:04:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!