I had the same problem a few days ago

來源: rerre 2006-06-22 12:17:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (846 bytes)
I called ATT tech support, and they instructed me to reboot everything in order (DSL modem, then router, at last computer). It only worked for an hour or so, then the router lost the connection again. I have to turn the power of the modem off, and back on again to get a new connection. But it would only last about 20 minutes.

I was using the old DSL modem from 4 years ago, and I also had a new one (much smaller) SBC sent me last year. I decided to replace the modem this time (next would be the router). And bingo! The problem never happened again.

Maybe you can try it yourself. If you need a new modem, you can buy one from Ebay for about $15. Or if your contract is up, you can get a new one for free after rebate by discontinuing your service and signing up as a new customer. But the cost of shipping is about $15.

所有跟帖: 

回複:I had the same problem a few days ago -eBlazer- 給 eBlazer 發送悄悄話 (417 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 12:37:29

How about connect only the 2nd PC? -rerre- 給 rerre 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 14:41:52

回複:I had the same problem a few days ago -eBlazer- 給 eBlazer 發送悄悄話 (417 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 12:38:52

你貼的IP並不是PC的,而是ROUTER的。問題好像是你的 -蹲湖龍- 給 蹲湖龍 發送悄悄話 (142 bytes) () 06/22/2006 postreply 13:22:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”