First, check if two machines can see each other

來源: Silverbullet 2006-05-24 14:04:42 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1104 bytes)
from My Network Places.

If not, you need to do what I described in the answer to question 1 in this posting

http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=computer&MsgID=104592

If yes, then you can enable folder sharing (I don't recommend whole drive sharing for security reasons) on both machines. Right click on the folder you want the other computer to access, then "Sharing" tab, choose "Share this folder", give it a share name (can just be a normal folder name) and set number of users you would allow and permissions you want to give. And click OK. Now, go to another computer and you should be able to see this share shown up under the corresponding computer name, right click on it and click on "Map Network Drive...", pick a drive letter and check "Reconnect at logon" if you want the mapping to happen automatially whenever you logon to your computer. Click on Finish and you're done.

You can do the similar for the printer, but I believe you still need to install the printer driver on the computer that is trying to access the printer on another machine.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Thank you for your help and still have one question. -yellowtree- 給 yellowtree 發送悄悄話 (270 bytes) () 05/25/2006 postreply 09:25:35

Go to Control Panel, click on "Printers and Faxes" -Silverbullet- 給 Silverbullet 發送悄悄話 (302 bytes) () 05/25/2006 postreply 10:00:41

回複:Thank you, It works -yellowtree- 給 yellowtree 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/25/2006 postreply 10:20:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”