ABC news: Road Rage: NYC Motorcycle Attack

Top Comments

Rene Rivas

Rene Rivas 49 minutes ago

Maybe now these so called "bikers" will get off the streets. Learn your lesson!! I don't feel bad at all for the biker, he should have stayed home with his kids. I would have run over all of them in the very beginning.
edithrico82

edithrico82 1 hour ago

They were asking for it.

All Comments (495)
Sign in now to post a comment!
Show 23 new comments. Update automatically

wanafly12

wanafly12 46 seconds ago

maybe you should re-watch the vid. that 1st biker made the suv hit him
· in reply to James Thomas (Show the comment)
nzamora55

nzamora55 1 minute ago

Bikers create the situation then are surprised when it goes to shit. Any one cornered with their family at risk would do the same. Too bad he wasn't carrying. Hey Bloomberg are you going to ban SUVs now, oh wait just call the cops!
·
wanafly12

wanafly12 3 minutes ago

you know, you're a fucking idiot. being Asian makes this OK? fuck you idiot
· in reply to Chaz Wei*****eck (Show the comment)
jimmy chungah

jimmy chungah 7 minutes ago

ALL MOTORCYCLEIST ARE ASSHOLES.. EVEN THE HARLEY ONES.ALWAYS BEEN ASSHOLES ALWAYS WILL BE MOTORCYCLE CLUB ASSHOLES. NO I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, GETTIN RUN OVER. IT SHOULD HAPPEN MORE OFTEN.
·
Harry C

Harry C 7 minutes ago

when I hear the biker's mother said "he can't walk again", I feel a lot safer.
·
Slain Liberty

Slain Liberty 7 minutes ago

Maybe these punks can take up a collection and buy the ***** that started it a sidecar to haul his vegetable around in?
·
Shing Kit James Tang

Shing Kit James Tang 13 minutes ago

Next stunt for the dare devil biker. Try to stop a moving train with his bike.Too bad he may not be alive to do it. I would love to watch him do it.
·
Slain Liberty

Slain Liberty 13 minutes ago

Awe, little thugs when looking for trouble...and found it! Pussies are lucky they weren't in a state that allows concealed carry.
·
Amber Swanson

Amber Swanson 14 minutes ago

You would think after the Traycoon Martin bogus buffoonery, these brain dead niggers would have learned not to put their filthy paws on other people.
·
TheHallo0505

TheHallo0505 14 minutes ago

this is why bickers get a bad name and really your going to blame a tv show for your brothers actions thats just a joke he is a grown man and shouldnt be influenced by a tv show i cant even put into words how disgusted with their actions and if i was in the driver of the suvs position would with my 9 month old in the car id do the same thing
·

Jake Arepas

Jake Arepas 18 minutes ago

An example of GTA online.
·
Martin Garcia

Martin Garcia 20 minutes ago

I would do the same if I get vandalized with my kids inside my car..I wouldn't think it twice..even shoot'em.
·
Andrew G Poi

Andrew G Poi 20 minutes ago

Bunch of fags
·
tmston2

tmston2 22 minutes ago

As a rider, shame & disgust on these riders, u guys were a bunch of punk coward worthless losers! Oh & real tough picking on one guy & his family!!! U guys a extremely repulsive pathetics
Khristian Joel Sanchez Medina

Khristian Joel Sanchez Medina 22 minutes ago

Move back and foward until the police get there...
· in reply to Marcssj3 (Show the comment)
Pedro Cotrim

Pedro Cotrim 23 minutes ago

hahaahahahah DO WHEELIES IN WHEELCHAIR....AHAHAHAHAHHA

·
Khristian Joel Sanchez Medina

Khristian Joel Sanchez Medina 23 minutes ago

That was really f*cking nice!!! I want one too!!
· in reply to Andrew Lugo (Show the comment)
coltcomphbar

coltcomphbar 23 minutes ago

Victim? WTF he was assaulting the guy in the SUV. The driver was trying to protect his family from the gang of bikers! WTF
Atmosphericize

Atmosphericize 24 minutes ago

FUCK YOU MOTORCYCLISTS...DON'T THINK YOU'RE INVINCIBLE YOU RECKLESS LAW BREAKING MOTHERFUCKERS, YOU FUCKING ASS THUGS THINKING YOU'RE ABOVE THE LAW. IF YOU DELIBERATELY CUT IN FRONT OF ME AND BRAKE TO FUCK WITH ME I'LL FUCKING SHOOT YOUR PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT ASSES... BE AFRAID ASSHOLES. BE AFRAID. NO ONE LIKES YOU IN SOCIETY EXCEPT FOR YOUR LOSER FRIENDS.
·
Jean Urena

Jean Urena 24 minutes ago

I would have backed up and ran over all of them fuck out of here
·

Martin Garcia

Martin Garcia 25 minutes ago

Look out for Mad Max..!!
·
Jeff Rodriguez

Jeff Rodriguez 26 minutes ago

Haha im happy that foo got run over

Comment removed

Author withheld
Clark Griswald

Clark Griswald 27 minutes ago

I can't believe the bikers are accusing an Asian guy for driving like shit, that's so fucking racist
·
lmdenhof

lmdenhof 28 minutes ago

Only thing better would be if the driver was armed and mowed down the entirety of the bikers.
·
van hue

van hue 28 minutes ago

no need to turn ! just put that shit on reverse and enjoy the sound of spines cranking ! LMFAO !
· in reply to mike taylor (Show the comment)
shantel fuentes

shantel fuentes 28 minutes ago

Clearly the motorcyclist from the very beginning is at fault. I would have done the same thing if I was the guy in the SUV. There is no way the SUV guy was going to get out without being beaten.
·
Pedro Cotrim

Pedro Cotrim 29 minutes ago

STUPID SUV DRIVER...JUST CAUGHT ONE?!!!KILL´M ALL...POOR BIKER SOON YOU WILL RAP IN HEAVEN...THAT MOM GOT TO HAVE SHAME, CRYING FOR HER STUPID SON?!!!hope he stays paralise in heavem too...ahahahahahahah

·
mikevenoy1

mikevenoy1 29 minutes ago

They should prosecute the SUV driver for not running all of them over are pulling a gun out and shooting all of them!!! Dumbass motorcycles happy for the one that got hurt
Clark Griswald

Clark Griswald 31 minutes ago

I wonder what Jet Li would have done.....
·

Marcssj3

Marcssj3 32 minutes ago

I would have thrown that ***** in reverse and mowed down the rest of those pieces of shit. Fuck that, especially if your kids are in the car. Stupid Fucken bikers
·

Comment removed

Author withheld
Kay Jay

Kay Jay 34 minutes ago

Are you speaking of car drivers or bikers now? I can see this group in the video driving like that and being a menace to themselves and car traffic. None of the people I ride with (myself included) would ever ride like that. Then again, we tend to avoid the big cities and crowds.
· 2 in reply to RKBAnPro2A (Show the comment)
pacefka1

pacefka1 34 minutes ago

Not exactly a high speed chase, but nice try glorifying it
·
Andrew Lugo

Andrew Lugo 34 minutes ago

I wanna buy a RANGE ROVER. Did you see it go all monster truck status on those *****es.
·
peter54327

peter54327 34 minutes ago

I wonder what Walter White would have done in this situation....
·
RKBAnPro2A

RKBAnPro2A 36 minutes ago

This has been flagged as spam show
mike taylor

mike taylor 37 minutes ago

Id run all of them over turn around then run the rest over
peter54327

peter54327 37 minutes ago

fuck you for being stupid, your comment makes no sense at all dumbass
· 2 in reply to rom pikt (Show the comment)
Ret4life

Ret4life 40 minutes ago

Fucking spic will think twice before he does... Oh wait, hes paralyzed for life.

John Doe

John Doe 41 minutes ago

Kay Jay

Kay Jay 41 minutes ago

Actually any vehicle can be dangerous depending on how they are driven. They are made loud intentionally to help people in four wheeled vehicles hear them when close by. (However, there are some that are way too loud but it's the rider modifying them like a guy changing his sports car.) And wasting gas? I don't understand how. My bike can go 200 miles on a tank of gas (4 gallons) and cost only 12-15 dollars to fill.
·
MrRux11

MrRux11 42 minutes ago

Classic mob mentality. With a mob your a tough guy...face an SUV solo...well then...you'll be half the man u used to be...
·
Clark Griswald

Clark Griswald 42 minutes ago

I heard the SUV had 4 cases of grape soda in the trunk!
·
MrRux11

MrRux11 43 minutes ago

Maybe the biker wanted to go in reverse because he wanted to go back for his EBT card!
·
Clark Griswald

Clark Griswald 46 minutes ago

Maybe the biker wanted him to slow down so they could place an order, the Golden Wok's phone is always busy!
·
tyler b

tyler b 46 minutes ago

hopefully Edwin mieses dies. hopefully.
·
Crazy Cat Lady

Crazy Cat Lady 49 minutes ago

liveleak.com /view?i=3cd_1380579664
·
rom pikt

rom pikt 49 minutes ago

fuckk all of them and the asian guy that ran over a biker, fuck him, and these bikers are stupid
·
James Reynolds

James Reynolds 50 minutes ago

the bikers deserve what they got.
·

MrRux11

MrRux11 51 minutes ago

This is why I never leave my house without my glock. Bash my car window? I wish a nigga would.
·
TubeScrewed

TubeScrewed 53 minutes ago

Don't act so surprised ABC. After all, this is the world you and the rest of the lameass media have created.
·
Monica Bradley

Monica Bradley 54 minutes ago

It seems there are ones who have forgot there are consequences for stupid, wrong, moronic, a##h*le behavior such as what these motorcyclists displayed. The one who was run over could be paralyzed for life - that's a steep price to pay for his a##h*le behavior!
·
Rene Rivas

Rene Rivas 54 minutes ago

Maybe now these so called "bikers" will get off the streets. Learn your lesson!!  I don't feel bad at all for the biker, he should have stayed home with his kids. I would have run over all of them in the very beginning.
Andy Pham

Andy Pham 54 minutes ago

These thug bikers deserve punishishment for menacing and disturbing public order. To Yolanda Santiago mother of Jay Meese your son is a thug too so this is the inevitable consequence. If he is a good father and a family man he would stay home with his family instead of biking wrecklessly with Hollywood stunz gang.
joel cruz

joel cruz 57 minutes ago

I dare those motherfucker to do dat to us and my range rover
·
TheDYRETT

TheDYRETT 59 minutes ago

Swerve
·
TheDYRETT

TheDYRETT 59 minutes ago

Guys, Guys its okay, ......they have swag
·
Amber Swanson

Amber Swanson 1 hour ago

Bigd*****bq

Bigd*****bq 1 hour ago

im getting sick of this bull shit ......wish it was me in the van... it be a whole nother news story today...... i see dead people!!!!!!!

·

MRashad a

MRashad a 1 hour ago

suv -1 biker - 0. Good luck and get better.

·
wiliam sullivan

wiliam sullivan 1 hour ago

The bike breaks on the SUV, everything else in the frame is constant except the bike. Bikes also break about 2x quicker than a car, the bike put it'self just a footprint two in front of the SUV before breaking, thus making it impossible for the suv to slow down in order not to collide with the bike. Verdict biker put himself in harms way to create a no win situation for the SUV,. You can't run into a vehicle in front of you, but this video shows mal intent on the bikers part.
·
Chaz Wei*****eck

Chaz Wei*****eck 1 hour ago

Stupid gook driver
·
sp12333

sp12333 1 hour ago

AYE DAYANA I FUCKED YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL SWAG MACHINE 420
·
sp12333

sp12333 1 hour ago

all his ribs broken, BABY BACK RIBSSSSSSS
·
Chaz Wei*****eck

Chaz Wei*****eck 1 hour ago

The fact people believe anything they hear, stick with what the news brainwashes you with dumb ass sheeple
·
James Thomas

James Thomas 1 hour ago

someone always hating on bikers. they should have beat his ass to death for being stupid who cares if someone is stunting that give you know right to hit them. what did he think would happen if he hit the bike. accident or not he should have thought about his family safety and stayed back
·
austin soza

austin soza 1 hour ago

I HOPE THE FAMILY IS OK? THE BIKERS SHOULD HAD KEPT IT GOING THEY WHERE ASKING FOR IT!

·
Steven Sanchez

Steven Sanchez 1 hour ago

I hope i get surrounded by bikers some day like in 4:35 so i can run them over for being dick heads.
w5pda

w5pda 1 hour ago

OK ABC, get it straight. Those are motorcyclists, not bikers. Bikers don't ride rice rockets.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!