經濟學人上麵,對snowden事件的評論

來源: 勿來三 2013-06-25 09:35:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2670 bytes)
http://www.economist.com/blogs/analects/2013/06/edward-snowden-and-hong-kong#comments

at_PL3 hours 52 mins ago

Funny thing - the privacy of correspondence used to be one of the basis of democratic rule. Precisely to let people organize itself against the current government. Soviets checked every single mail sent between its citizens. All communism countries done that. Democracies supposed to value privacy as one of the constitutional rights of the person. The thing that something is technically feasible means it is right. Or legal. Nazis murdered people totally legal as well.

[隱私是民主的基石,共黨國家都窺視隱私。遵循法律?  納粹殺人也完全是遵守了他們的法律。]

king of batsJun 25th, 13:01
If they really want him, they'll get him. Nowhere's really safe from the American military industrial complex. If they can't get him in jail, they'll arrange an accident or perhaps even a disappearance.

They certainly know how. They've been training tinpot dictators in the art for the past 50 years.
[要想搞到他,就一定能。  在美國的軍力下,沒有安全的地方。  他們可以把他送進監獄,製造交通事故,或使他人間蒸發]

economiser1167Jun 25th, 05:27

Its given to everyone in this life to not just eat their words but to gobble them down. Couple of years ago, I told a Chinese friend when the policeman at the center of the Bo Xili affair sought refuge in the US embassy, "see, they go to the US embassy" and then Chen, the blind activist fled to the US embassy and said," see they never go to the Russian embassy and a human rights activist would never seek asylum in China, would they?".
Being Chinese, she just looked at me inscrutably, as they do. How did she know?

Anyway, there is no privacy. That was my assumption quite a while ago. So, what we knew was confirmed. And every government is at it and knew of it. Thats why they have to act outraged.

China - a safe harbour for refugees from state repression and state surveillance.

If it happens again,thats it, I'm giving up political commenting altogether.

[當王立軍和陳瞎子到美國尋求避難時,我曾經對人家講: 看看人家從來不會到俄國、或中國尋求避難。 我錯了,中國才是受國家迫害和監聽的人的安全港。] 
]

所有跟帖: 

其實對snowden事件,稍微懂點美國人行事法規的,就不會亂評論。 -lluvia- 給 lluvia 發送悄悄話 (433 bytes) () 06/25/2013 postreply 09:50:34

科技的發展已經使侵犯隱私權變成每分每秒都在發生的事實, -趙飛燕- 給 趙飛燕 發送悄悄話 趙飛燕 的博客首頁 (237 bytes) () 06/25/2013 postreply 09:50:44

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”