上星期嗎?我記得Berkeley的演講人裏有Steve Wozniak

來源: 野生動物攝影家 2013-05-23 12:17:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2227 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 野生動物攝影家 ] 在 2013-05-24 07:24:09 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

BERKELEY -- Apple-co-founder Steve Wozniak sent UC Berkeley graduates into the world Saturday with a freewheeling and informal commencement speech -- and two mathematical formulas a fifth-grader could understand:

1) Happiness equals S minus F (smiles minus frowns).

2) Happiness equals F cubed -- food, fun and friends.

"I said this once at my high school, and the kids started laughing," he added. "I had to admit there might be a fourth 'F.'"

The man who launched the personal computer industry told the 3,900 students seated on the field of Memorial Stadium that they should strive for fulfillment, not money -- a reassuring message, perhaps, for those entering a tight job market -- and to stay true to their ideals.

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, waves to students as he enters the ceremony to deliver a commencement speech at the University of California at Berkeley on Saturday, May 18, 2013 in Berkeley, Calif. (AP Photo/Tony Avelar) ( Tony Avelar )

"A lot of us get successful in life," he said. "We get money, we get wealth, we get fame, like I did. A lot of people become different people than they were."

In his 15-minute address, Wozniak covered a wide range of topics. He reminisced about his youthful adventures as a Cal student (driving a car packed with friends down to Tijuana on the weekends), touched on pacifism and the roots of conflict, speculated about the nearing reality of the "conscious" computer that knows our innermost thoughts and praised the simple pricing structure at Top Dog, a hot dog joint he frequented as a student.

所有跟帖: 

Last Sat., I was in Cal stadium. Woz's speech sounds he doesn't -WXC1204- 給 WXC1204 發送悄悄話 (29 bytes) () 05/23/2013 postreply 12:44:54

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”