My heart goes to Romney, but I know Obama is going to win.

來源: sleepdonkey 2012-11-04 05:52:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1482 bytes)

NOt like most of you, I am independent voter base on my belief of who are the better of two, not the lesser of the evils. I also will not choose  purely on the ideology of the  party.

Romney is the smartest candidate in at least three dacades. To prove it, check his record.  AS a graduate student, he entered the JD/MBA program , that is very very few people able to do it. Since then,  he had a midas touch, turned everything into gold. From Bain Capital, to Salt lake city winter olympics, to MA STATES.

Yes, He is not perfect. Although I believe he is neutral, He often gives in to  the far right, As a consequence, we see a lot flip-flop. That is ok with me.  It is always a give and take in this situation.

COme to your point about the aunto bailout in your early post, I thought you may missed some points.   Bankrutpcy instead of bailout doesn't necessarly translate into massive  layoff. As a matter of fact,  Bankruptcy will not shut down the GM and chlyslers. It is more  about renigotiation of the union of the workers with GE, It is more about asset restruturing under chapter 11.  Obama's bailout doesn't bailout the auto industry, it only bailout the union of the auto workers. It allows UOW compensation rate remains uncompetitively  high.

So, if you understand this bailout, will you still support it?

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”